Forbidden (Y/N's POV)

As I walked to work, Flara had seen me and decided to attempt to scare me.

"Boo! Ha! I scared you, didn't I? I bet I did!" Flara had a huge grin on her face. She must be in a good mood. That's good.

"Maybe, maybe not," I replied with a relaxed tone.

"Anyways, you going to work? If so, let's walk together!" she suggested.

"Sure. I don't mind." We walked side by side in silence.

"Hey Flara-" I was suddenly interrupted by someone.

"Well, look who it is! You have a friend today too! Finally someone who's not a guy!" An arm rested on my head.

"If you're gonna annoy me, do it another time, I'm busy right now." I looked up and glared at the person who had interrupted me. I'm always running into him, aren't I? It is the one and only Park Jimin otherwise known as 233.

"Damn, she's hot." he licked his lips as he looked at her.

"You know him?" Flara seemed cautious of him as she stopped smiling and held a serious look on her face.

"No. Let's go." I pulled Flara's arm and basically dragged her behind me. Unfortunately, he kept following us.

"Let me go too! I wanna come too!" he excitedly said as he followed behind.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to go there." I laughed at the thought of him being surrounded by a bunch of Hunters without even knowing it.

"What so funny?" he asked.

"Your face." As I said that, Flara burst into laughter.

"Good one, Y/N!" She was laughing so hard, she almost fell to the floor.

As soon as she calmed herself down, she went up to me and pulled me aside.

"But seriously though, who the hell is he?" she whispered into my ear.

"A dickhead," I said out loud, almost forgetting that he was standing right there.

"Hey! I heard that!," he yelled from behind us.

"So what? I don't care." I crossed my arms.

"You're so cool!" Flara exclaimed.

"Alright, thanks, but we have to get to work." As soon as I said the word 'work', he suddenly became flustered.

"Umm.. I-I have to go. See ya!" he dashed off in the direction of the woods. I guess that worked.

"What's his problem? Is he one of your crazy fanboys in work?" Flara stared at him, still with caution in her eyes.

"I guess you can say that. Let's just go before we're late. We have 10 minutes to get there, before we're late." her eyes became wide before she started pulling me by the arm.

"Then let's not waste time and hurry up!" she let go of my arm and started running. I started running too. It wasn't far from work, so we didn't run at our full speed. I'm assuming Jiho is already there.

When we arrived, it was 7 minutes before we were considered "late". Guess all that running was for nothing. Oh well, at least I have time to set up and unpack.

"This is the first time I've ever seen you this late," Jiho commented as he saw me unpacking.

"I'm not late. I was just held up by something," I said as I took out my notebook.

"What's that for? We're not in school." He pointed at my notebook.

"It's called taking notes on the enemy, idiot," I scoffed.

"I'm not an-" Jiho began before he was interrupted by something.

"Y/N. Boss needs you in his office," one of my co-workers said as they passed by.

"What for?" I asked but got no response. 

"Go, or else you're in trouble,~" Jiho teased.

"Yeah, yeah." I walked towards Boss's office. Did I actually have a time limit on completing my mission?

I knocked on the door and heard a 'Come in' from my Boss.

"You called?" I walked in.

"Yes, I wanted to speak to you about a few things. One of those things being your mission." It felt like he was staring into my soul. I felt as if he wasn't even staring. It looked like he was glaring at me.

"Is something wrong with my performance? Am I doing anything wrong?" I asked, hoping everything was alright.

"Yesterday, one of our workers saw you. You were also with 4 other people." Oh shit. I'm fucked. My expression went from calm to nervous.

"One of them were recognized as Shin Jiho. The two were unknown, but the other one was identified as 233. Care to explain?" My jaw dropped. Someone snitched. 

"The other two that were unknown, they were friends with 233, so I had to play along. There were too many people around, so I couldn't have been able to do anything," I said, trying to stay calm.

"So, it was a misunderstanding?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I'm pretty sure it was. Do you know who snitched- I mean, Do you know who saw me?" Crap, I almost said snitched.

"Yes. It was Linh Ivy. She had wanted to make sure that you were safe," he explained. 

Isn't Ivy the quietest person in the building? Why would she snitch on me?

"To make sure you are safe, I forbid you from seeing 233's friends. I wouldn't want my best to be harmed." My eyes widened. 

"But they're my friends! They haven't done anything wrong. It doesn't make any sense to stop me from seeing them, if they haven't done any wrong." I wasn't nervous anymore, I was determined.

"This is the first time you've raised your voice at me. Are you sure they aren't a bad influence on you?" he raised his eyebrows.

"They have changed me, but in a good way. I feel happy and at ease with them along with Jiho. They are changing me to be a better person. I refuse to be forbidden," I said, as calmly as possible.

"Very well. If they do anything to you, I will not hesitate to ban you from seeing them. You are dismissed." He went back to looking at his paperwork. I quietly walked out of his office, closing the door behind me. I just barely escaped that.

"So? How did it go?" Jiho was waiting outside of the office, waiting for me.

"I'll explain later. Just come with me. I have to have a talk with someone." I grabbed his arm and started walking towards Ivy's work area. 

It's always the quiet people you least suspect.

~

A/N: New character? She is not going to be that important. I just needed someone to be the snitch lol.