Kaneshiro Akira (Jimin's POV)

I was sitting down and enjoying my drink when the door burst open, scaring everyone including me. In walked no one other than the two Hunters, Y/N and Shin Jiho.

Since I didn't think they wanted anything with me, I just continued sipping my drink and playing on my phone.

"Well, there's an Incubus here, but I don't think he'll be of any help," I heard Y/N scoff.

"Hey, I heard that!" I put my phone down and looked up at them.

"So what?" She smirked at me. 

"Whatever," I said and crossed my arms.

I looked at them both and saw that they were armed. I tensed up. Seriously? Fighting in a café? 

Jiho seemed to notice that I was tense because he spoke in a relaxed manner.

"Don't worry, we don't intend to use these on you." He stared at me.

"Then what do you want from me?" I asked.

They both took a seat across from me. Is this some sort of questioning room? I feel like they are glaring daggers at me. Did I do something wrong? What the hell is happening..

"So, we have a few questions to ask of you, number 233." Y/N smirked at me knowing that I hated that nickname.

"Where the hell did you even come up with that nickname?" I mumbled.

"Don't know, ask Boss. He came up with that nickname. Anyways, back to the point." She shrugged then folded her arms.

"We have a few things to ask of you," Jiho spoke.

"Like what?" I muttered.

"One of our co-workers were attacked today, do you happen to know anything about it?" he continued.

"All I know, was that my friend went out for a hunt. That's it," I explained.

"He's also an Incubus?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Hair color?" Y/N asked.

"Brown? Why do you need this info?" What the hell do they want?

"I knew it!" She slammed her hand on the table, gaining the attention of many people. She went over and apologized, then came back.

"What is wrong with you guys today?" I took out my phone again.

Ding!~

My phone buzzed in my hand. I checked to see if anyone texted me. It was Taehyung.

"Who's that?" Jiho walked over and looked at my phone.

I didn't answer. Instead, I texted back.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung: Are you busy?

Me: No.

Taehyung: Can you come pick me up? I teleported somewhere random, and I have no idea where I am.

Me: How?

Taehyung: I'll tell you later. I'm badly hurt right now, and I'm somewhere in the woods. I can't move.

Me: Fine. I'm on my way.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Well, I gotta go." I stood up and started walking out.

"So useless," I heard her mutter under her breath.

I ignored her comment, and ran to the woods.

That idiot. Why waste his energy? He could've just called. Idiot.

I ran and ran, until I saw something. I saw two legs out behind a tall tree.

That idiot..

"Hey, you-" I was surprised to see someone else there and not Taehyung.

"What do you want?" He glared at me.

He was reading a book. His hair was black, but at the ends, it was dyed red. His hair was covering his eyes a little too, but not much. He was slim but tall, and he was wearing a long sleeved shirt along with some tight jeans. Is this guy some sort of idol? His eyes were also very dark. His skin was pale, but he looked like he could put up a fight. 

"Ah, I see." His glare turned into a smirk.

"You're an Incubus." He chuckled, but it didn't sound nice. This guy gives me the creeps, and how the hell does he know I'm an Incubus?

"So what?" I stared down at him, as he stood up. He was a little taller than me, and that bothered me a little.

"Aren't you an Incubus too?" I asked, not breaking eye contact.

"No, I wouldn't even dare call myself that. I'm an Elite Vampire." His eyes turned a blood red.

"Gross." I personally never liked Vampires, but this makes me hate them even more.

"I'm Kaneshiro Akira. What's your name?" He smirked at me and held out his hand for me to shake.

"Park Jimin, you Japanese fuck." I grabbed hold of his hand and gripped it, slowly gripping tighter and tighter.

He just smiled at me, and in a swift motion, he twisted my arm. I heard a small crack. He smiled sadistically.

"You're absolutely right, I am Japanese. Don't you think my Korean is good?" he asked.

"No, and screw off." I glared at him.

"Don't be like that. We're buddies now, right?" He smiled at me.

"Never in my life will I be buddies with a Vampire," I scoffed.

"Too bad! I already know everything about you!" He smiled once again, this time, it looked fake.

"Gross, you stalker," I mumbled.

"Actually, it's a trait that comes with us Elite Vampires," he said happily.

"Sure, whatever." I pulled out my phone again.

"Ah. You have a girlfriend named Y/N? I wonder how she tastes. Maybe I should pay her a visit!" he said, gaining my attention.

"How the hell do you know this?" I put away my phone and stared at him in disbelief.

"It's in your memories. I told you, I know everything about you now." He smirked at me.

"What the hell?" I said out loud.

His phone rang.

"I must go now. We'll meet again very soon." He gave me one last sadistic smirk and disappeared.

Who the hell? Vampires are weird. What does he mean by, 'We'll meet again very soon?' that creep.

~

A/N: Sorry for the late post! By the way, did you see the new character? Well, obviously, it's in the title! I wonder... Is he an enemy or is he a friend? Yes, I know I have added a few additional characters. Oh well, I guess you have to find out in the next chapter! Thanks for reading! Bye!~