Imprisoned (Y/N's POV)

A/N: This took place before Jimin got pinned down.

I was walking in the rain. I heard some footsteps behind me getting louder with each step. Then, something fuzzy and warm landed on my head. A coat?

I kept telling him I didn't need it until he finally gave up and took the coat away. He's still following. I need to inform my boss.

I took out my phone and texted him saying that to send reinforcements when I say the signal. He responded with an 'alright.'

I stopped walking and turned around. I should probably pin him down. That would make it easy to hold him. I turned around and dashed at him, quickly grabbing his arm. I then managed to pin him down securely.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" He struggled and tried to get out of my hold, but it was no use.

"Nothing of your concern," I told him.

Quickly grabbing out my phone, I dialed in my boss's number.

"Yeah, I got number 233."

"Okay, we will send reinforcements now," Boss said over the phone.

"Alright, be quick, I don't know if I'll be able to hold him down." I put my phone away and kept a strong hold on him.

I put away my phone. Incubi are such horrible creatures.

233 asked me about a few things then the trucks came. They took him from me and hauled him into the mini cell prison in the trunk. They closed the door and left. My boss and I got into the second bus. Mission complete.

"How did you manage to do it?" Boss asked me.

"I don't know, maybe he just chose me as his next target, but at least I caught him."

"Great job, as always Agent Kim."

"Thank you, sir."

The rest of the way back was silent. Now, I can finally relax. I dozed off.

"Hey, wake up, Agent Kim, we're here." Boss was shaking me gently. I think of him as an uncle or even a dad sometimes. He takes care of me. My real father and mother died. They died from an Incubus. I hate Incubi. I vowed to never let my guard down or else I'll be slaughtered mercilessly like my parents were.

I stepped out of the truck and went into the agency. The agency had a basement where we kept some of the prisoners. One of them being number 233.

I will torture him with pleasure. Just like the way they tortured my parents. My parents may have not been strong enough to defend themselves at that moment, but I will find the one who killed them and murder them without hesitation. I will make my parents proud. I promise it.

I followed Boss into the basement where 233 was being held. And there he was. Up against the wall in a cell. He was in chains for extra security. He glared at me as soon as he saw me. I smirked at him. Boss left, and now it was just the two of us.

"Never expected this, did you?" I smirked even wider.

"When I get out of here, I promise I will-"

"You won't be getting out of here any time soon. That means, I will have plenty of time to torture you, 233." Boss finally allowed me to be able to go into the basement. I wasn't going to let this opportunity go to waste.

"You bitch."

"Don't you mean Demon Hunter? After all, I am ranked number 1 in the whole world." I grinned.

It felt so good to mock 233 after all he has done and all his kind has done. Disgusting creatures.

"Shut up, I will get out of here, and I will torture you, until you beg for mercy." His eyes started glowing red. Then, he screamed in pain.

"Ouch, those chains hurt, don't they? They drain your energy, just like the way you drain ours." I glared at him.

"Well, I'll be leaving now, goodbye, 233. We'll have much more fun tomorrow," I snickered as I walked out of the door.

They deserve this. They deserve to all be dead. The pain they cause makes people suffer from all around the world. I will make an end to that. I will make sure to protect the humans and kill the Incubi. I swear it on my life.

Walking home, I wondered, would my parents really be proud that I am slaughtering hundreds of Incubi? I wonder what they would say if they were alive. Would they be proud? Would they be shocked? Would they... Be scared of me? That's the thing I wouldn't want. I knew they were Demon Hunters too, but they were only ranked in the top 15 while I was literally ranked first. I sighed loudly as I arrived home. I immediately went straight to bed.

"No please! Do whatever you want with me, but please, spare my daughter! She's too young to die! She has whole life ahead of her! My precious Y/N!"

"Fine, I'll spare this one, but I'm killing you and that other one." The Incubus pointed at a man's body lying on the floor.

"He already seems dead! Hah! Some Demon Hunters you are!" Then blood splattered everywhere.

"Mother! Father! Please come back!" I yelled.

I woke up, panting and sweaty. Again with the nightmares? It was about mom and dad, too. They gave up their lives just to save mine. I can't let their sacrifice be for nothing.

I put on my clothes and went to the agency. Basement. 233. Torture. Those three words were in my head the whole way there.

I looked into the cell and saw 233 sitting there, staring at the floor. His eyes are open, but he's not saying anything. I reached my hand out as if to save him from falling into a dark out. I quickly pulled my hand back as he looked up. He gave me the nastiest glare.

"It's you. Not surprised." He rolled his eyes.

Now that I take a good look at him, he looks awfully familiar, I can't put my finger on it though.

"What are you looking at?" he growled.

"Just wondering why do scum like you exist?"

"I will go get a few things, don't miss me too much!" I shouted as I walked back up to the main building.

"I don't think I'll even miss you at all."

I grabbed a few items just in case he somehow gets out and tries to attack me.
1. Katana ✔️
2. Hand gun ✔️
3. Dagger ✔️
All of them are checked. That's good. I went a little overboard by having a katana, but hey, you can never be too prepared.

As I walked back to 233's cell, a surge of pain went through my head, and I fell to the floor. I heard chuckling coming from the other side of the cell.

"I may not be able to get out, but I'm still able to hurt you humans. Don't forget, I'm one of the elite Incubi." He laughed at my pain.

"Top Hunter V.S Elite Incubus, I wonder who will win? Let's find out.." 

I heard chains moving around, then a loud bang. 

Then, I faded into darkness.
~
💜