2

Jens POV

Veronica had the best night last night. That is, after she had the best time with me at the museum of ice cream. I took lots of pictures of and with her. They even gave her a special treat since it was her birthday. Then for dinner, she loved her food. It's her favorite restaurant that we used to go to all the time but we haven't gone in a while. Plus the dessert was amazing. I tried some of hers and I fell in love. But later that night, it was so hard for her to sleep which I should've saw coming. She had so much sugar yesterday. I ended up having her sleep in bed with me since I was so tired.

Now I'm awake. For some reason she's laying her whole body on my stomach.

I woke her up a few minutes later and we both got ready. Then I dropped her off to my moms place so she can take her to school.

I went to starbucks after but this time the drive through. There's no parking so I decided to just stay in the car. As I waited I saw this very attractive woman walking out of the Starbucks building. She looked to her left, then her right which was my way and I realized it's that same lady I saw yesterday. Maybe she goes to this Starbucks a lot. Interesting. She can't notice me though because I'm in my car and she was obviously looking to see if any cars were coming her way.

Anyways. I'm so into women. I find them very attractive. Their lips, their eyes, their bodies, the gorgeous hair, their personalities. I could deal with different types of girls. Well I did before I adopted Veronica. But I haven't dated a girl ever since, and I've also dated a guy for like a week. I consider it more of an experience of me seeing how it's like having a boyfriend. It didn't work out though. I'm just not into men.

Recently my family has been bugging me saying it's time I find myself a girlfriend. Everyone knows I'm gay. But I don't know how that would work because I have Veronica and she understands some things. It'll be hard to teach her about love and how I'd be falling for a woman and not a man. I just want her to learn to love herself and be the person she believes she can be. I don't want to distract her with anything I've got going on. If I end up finding a girl. That girl is going to have to be patient with me since I have a kid. Especially since I'm very young.

-
Saturday night

I'm all dressed up in my black, short, strapless, dress paired off with strappy black heels and had some big diamond earrings on. Oh and also this plain gold necklace with tiny stars that go all around it. Veronica bought it with my mom for me as a birthday present from them both. I wear it all the time.

Its my cousins birthday party. There's other people we don't know but our party took up most of the club.

An hour into the club, a big cake with sparklers on top was brought to us. The dj was announcing that its Sabrina's birthday and everyone started cheering. I got my phone out and recorded everything going on for her because I know she loves capturing the moment. The lights were going crazy. The music was blasting. Everyone was just having fun.

"Should I get us another drink? I'm not feeling it yet" I said. Kind of yelling at one of my other cousins over this loud music. "Sure!" She says. "Be right back!" I said and headed over to the bar then ordered a drink.

While sitting at a stool, leaning both elbows on the bar, I looked to my left to see that the cake still had lit up sparklers. Sabrina is having so much fun. She's had quite the year. She got married, went on one of the most amazing honeymoon, had a big promotion at work, then this big party she's having here.

I get caught off guard when this lady walks by and sits a stool away from from me. But she looks at me and smiles a tiny bit.

"Can I get you a drink?" She asks right away. "I'm good. Just ordered one. Thanks" I said nicely. Then she looks at the barista and orders a drink for herself.