75

Jens pov

We're finally on the way to Vegas after dropping of the little one to my moms house.

Once we got to Vegas, we already saw some of our friends checking in at the lobby.

"Vanessa!" I said and ran up to her and gave her a hug. We hugged tight as my legs were around her.It's been a while since I've seen her. While me and her talked, Leah went to check in for us. Lately she's been in charge and it's so attractive. I'd always be the one in charge because I'm a mom but right now I have her and when I mean she's been in charge lately, I mean... I was for sure a bottom last night.

"Is everyone here?" I ask and looked around. I got excited seeing more friends and gave them all hugs. We were so excited. It's hot outside but it feels amazing in the hotel. We're all in our shorts, sandals and tank tops. I'm ready for this short but fun weekend.

"Yes! Okay let's all get settled in our rooms then meet up by the pool? Since this was the first thing y'all wanted" a friend says. "Sounds good!"

"Just make a group chat and send updates!" Vanessa said.

So we all started going to our rooms. Mine and leahs were on the same floor as our friend whose birthday is tomorrow. Sadly Vanessas is on the floor above us but that's fine. I'll be visiting her a lot.

When we walked into our room, I sat down right away.

"What's wrong?" She says noticing my energy. "My legs are sore" I said. All you hear is her laugh and continued to take stuff out of her luggage. "It's not funny" I said. "Yeah I know. I didn't hear you laugh last night. It sounded more like begging and moans" she says. I look at her but she wasn't looking at me. So I threw a pillow hard at her and she falls to the ground.

"You are so dramatic" I tell her. "That was a heavy pillow!" She says and stands up then throws it back at me. I laughed and stood up. Then I slowly walked over to the bathroom.

"Stop walking like a penguin" she says to me. "Stooop!" I whined.

"You weren't walking like that downstairs"

"I didn't want them asking me questions."

"Okay so walk normal and take it baby. Take it" she says. She's mocking herself from what she told me last night. I look at her and cross my arms. She just smiles at me.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on our door. So I went to go check who it was.

"Hey" I said with a tone. "Woah what happened?" She asks as I walked away from the door and sat on the bed.

"She's being a baby and can't walk straight" Leah says. "Leah I know you're seriously not thinking I'm acting childish when you fucked me with a dildo in me and I know you remember every second of last night so don't be acting like it was nothing-" I paused. Vanessa gives us this disgusted look.

"Sorry" I said to her.

"Good to know your sex life is on track" she says to us.

"Look. Last night was bomb. But she's acting like I shouldn't be walking and feeling the soreness I'm feeling today. She knows what she did to me last night." I said. Leah just smirks and stares at me while I'm talking to Vanessa.

"Anyways, the pool. I see you're ready. But I'm not...but I'm sore to even get my things" I said. "Here I'll help you" Vanessa says. So she helps me pick a bikini to wear. She's my other bestfriend and she's seen me all types of naked before so she helped me change. Leah wasn't bothered.

When I put on my bikini, I stood up and went in front of the mirror. Vanessa has helped me tie the sides of my bottoms because it was too tight.

"There's barely any string left to tie" Vanessa says. Then suddenly I get slapped right on my ass. "Ow!!" I said. It was a loud slapped that made me jump. It was Leah. "That's cause your ass is big and you're here getting small bikinis." Leah says. "Lee I bought this when my ass wasn't as big as it is now. I haven't worn this in forever so my bad" I said. "It's the relationship weight gain. When you're in a relationship and in love, you gain in the right ways" Vanessa says.