60

Leahs pov

"Fuck Leah!" Jennifer moans out loud and whimpers. My fingers are in her doing wonders. She's so soaked to the point that I didn't think it was possible. After her orgasm, I pulled my fingers out and pulled her closer to me by her thighs, lowered my head and did my thing with my tongue. While doing that, I brought the two fingers I used in her to her mouth and she sucked onto them.

Then later I pulled away and sat up. "You have gotta learn how to shut up. Luckily I closed both ours and Veronica's doors but still. Don't know how thick these walls are.." I said.

"This is why we can't have sex when she's here"
She complains. "I- you were the one who begged me last time! And tonight I'm here tryna make you feel better after a long stressful day. I brought you a snack, clothes to change, dinner with you and the baby and now this"

"I know! Thank you.."

I raise my brows and looked back down her body. Observing and admiring how perfect she is. Such perfect soft skin, such gorgeous moans and it's just fun to do her.

"One more round for you" I said. She smiles a lot and giggles. Then she opens her legs and touches herself again.

"All yours mami" she says seductively. I got chills.

-

I slept over again last night but this time I woke up around the time Jennifer was getting ready for work.

"I have to run a few errands today but I'll bring her back in time that you're off" I said sleepily as I walk her way. As I'm passing her I slapped her ass which jiggled. She just smiled at herself in the mirror.

"Okay but this weekend I want us to spend the day together because I'm getting jealous of all the time you two get together" I hear her say as I'm in the bathroom. "We miss you being with us all day but it's good that we're bonding though. Right?" I said. "Yeah it is. I'm glad it's all working out" she says.

After I finished freshening up in the bathroom, I walked out and see her about to leave.

"I made a gigantic omelette and there's still a lot of it left on the stove. If you want it or if Veronica wants some too. There's enough for you both" she says and sprays herself in some of her lovely signature perfume that had me fall in love with her. Then puts on her lipstick.

"Thanks. I'll let her know too" I said. She looks at me and smiles. Then kisses me. "I love you" She says. "I love you too" I said sweetly. She scrunches her nose and kisses me once more, leaving her lipstick print on my lips.

"Lemme go say bye to her" she says and walks out of the room. I let her go to Ver's room as I went to the kitchen to get myself some omelette. Once she was done, she walked passed me to the front door.

"Oh shit" she says while looking at me and walks back over to me. "Have a great day baaaabyyyy" She cutely said while hugging me. "You as well. Don't stress like yesterday" I said. "Mm..last night had me forget about all of that" she smirks. "I'm sure it did" I tease her. We both giggled like lovebirds would.

Once she left I had heard small footsteps. So I looked over the counter and see Veronica yawning and looking around.

"Good morning" I tell her. "Good morning Lee" She says sweetly and walks by me to check out what I was eating. "Hungry?" "Yeah. What's that?" She asks. "Mommy made an omelette and there's more of you want me to get you some"

"Yes please" She says and sits in a chair. So I got her some and put it on a plate. Then I fixed her a bowl of yogurt and fruits on top for a healthy snack on the side and also water.

"Thank you! Looks so yummyyyy"

"Of course baby" I tell her and sneakily took a banana slice that was on top of her yogurt. Even though she saw. She smiles and covers her mouth as she laughs. I laughed too.

"Were gonna have to go a few places that I have take care of. Then after that we can go get some ice cream."

"Yay!" She says.
She hasn't questioned us yet to why I've been watching her everyday while Jen was at work. I mean I would be with her everyday anyways at school so maybe she's used to it. I just love it cause I really thought I wouldn't see her all summer and just see her here and there when she starts 1st grade. But since me and Jen started fucking around and figuring stuff out, luckily I'm here today taking care of my daughter..

-

A month later

Jens pov

Leah just came out of the shower. We started getting ready for a birthday party were attending for my cousin. She seems excited, I'm excited, Veronica is too because all her cousins will be there. I plan on drinking a bit tonight but only because I'll be with family and they can watch for Veronica if I need them too. But I promise I won't go crazy. My family drinks all the time even with the kids around. Everything still turns out fine because we know how to control ourselves. Well except the uncles.. some aunts. They get carried away and dance along to the music in their drunk habitual way. It's still fun though.

I'm kind of wet from the shower, standing in a towel wrapped around my body. Leah starts dancing as she walks out cause we had music playing. She's just in her bra and panties which I know she just put on.

She bends over and looks at me through the mirror while I was putting on makeup and she starts twerking on the side of me.

I started to laugh a little bit but she kept bumping into me with her ass which almost messed me up.

"Babe my makeup" I said. She doesn't answer and turns around and grabs the sides of me and sways her body pretending to air hump me. Then grinds slowly side to side.

"Are you that excited?" I giggle. "Kind of. Hehe"

I shake me head and smiled more but continued my makeup. It's so cute how she wants to see my family. We see them time to time but since life has been so busy, it feels like we both deserve going to this family party to just have fun and kick back.

She pulls me more back against her and continued swaying her hips side to side. I started to laugh. Then she forces me to bend over forward while turning me to the side so she could still be behind me but watched herself do whatever the hell she was doing behind me. She put one hand up and air humped me again.

"Baby!!" I exclaimed and pushed her off and playfully hit her. She comes close to me and wraps her arms over my shoulder then attacked me with kisses all over my face. I smiled so much.

"Why are you this excited hun?" I giggle. "Cause I love you and I wanna party and your family has the best parties" she says.

"Ha I know..but I need to get ready. We're already gonna be running late since I have to pick up food" I said. She just kept her eyes at my lips while smiling. Then looked into my eyes.. then again at my lips. She kissed me for a few seconds. Then I felt her fingers softly touch my sides while our lips still touched. She sneakily grabs my ass under my towel so I slapped her arm and laughed.

"Babe no. Time is running!" I said. "Ugh" she groans and let's go of me. Eventually she decided to get ready but we did end up running even more late because of her and because I still had to get Veronica fully ready. If this is how it would be like if me, Leah and Ver were all one family in one household, we'd need to get ready way more ahead of time. But that's fine. I'm in a happy state of mind right now. Things are getting better. Leah loves me. It's all good.