73

Leahs pov

Two weeks later, we're finally done moving in all my things. It all happened so quick. We wanted this so bad that we just did it. All I'm worrying is about everything being finalized at my old place but other than that..everything's good. You can tell there's so much joy in the house right now. Veronica's a little hyper right now, Jens happy as can ever be and I'm just glad I'm in this part of my life. I've never moved in with someone. I never thought I'd be living in a house like this. Before getting my job as a teacher, I didn't have such a nice place. The place I just moved out of was my first house that was actually nice after all the crazy shit I dealt with happened. I'm lucky I ended up with someone whose also motivated herself, grown into an adult and can take care of her own things. This was my dream.

So we did promise Veronica after I moved in, we would go to Disneyland. And I know she's been waiting. So right now we're getting ready to go to Disneyland. The little girl has been all over the place but my dog- well... our dog now, has been keeping her sane while Jennifer and I finished up.

"I'll wear this sweater but I need one for her too. I want one that'll be easy to carry in the bag incase she gets warm." Jennifer says. She had such a simple but stylish fit which I loved. The jeans were mom jeans which fit her really nice and high waisted. Then her sweater was a bit cropped. Golden necklaces, bulky white shoes and her hair was down and wavy. Mine was just skinny black jeans and a gray Disney sweater I had gotten a long long time ago.

"Wanna wear one of my ears?" She asks as she walks up behind me as i was facing the mirror and she just ties my hair back in a messy bun. But it looked perfect.

"Yeah sure" I said. So she went to her dresser and took some out. Then she placed one pair of Minnie ears on my head.

"Cuuuute" she smiles. Then she puts one on her head and poses. "We are cute huh?" I said. "Hehe..wait. Veronica!!" She calls out. Then I see Veronica come in already dressed up. I smiled as she walked up to us. Jen puts ears on her head then we all faced the full body mirror.

"Okay wait this is cute!! Lemme take a picture" she says. She puts her arms around me over my shoulders and lays her head on my head. Then Veronica throws her hands up and smiles widely. You can just tell she's too excited.

"Okay bubs were gonna leave in 10. Make sure your toys are put back or else we're not leaving" she tells her. "Okay" she says and walks out of the room.

We later left. Once we got to park in the Disneyland parking lot, Veronica jumps out of the car and screams. I widen my eyes and laughed. She reaches up for my hand then starts running and dragging me with her to the elevator. Jen was just still at the car trying to get everything situated. But she was laughing too.

"You got it Jen?" I ask her from a distance. "Yeah just wait there" she tells me. "Okay" I responded then looked down at Veronica.

"What's the first ride you wanna go on?" I ask her. "Ummm the Pinocchio one!" She says happily. "Okay we can go on that" "and then the..theeee.. Peter Pan?" She asks. "Mhm you wanna go there too?" I ask. "Yeah!" "Okay hun" I giggled. She jumped but she's still holding my hand. If I let go she'll probably run.

Jen locks up the car and walks to us. But a car was coming. She knew it was and she stared at it as she crossed in front of it. Her mean side came out. But it did slow down for her. I laughed after because she didn't give any fucks. Although I don't want her getting hit.

As the day went by fast, we took a break and ate lunch.

"Are you having fun Veronica?" I ask. "Yup!" She says. "That's good! How bout you babes?" I ask. "So much fun" she says and gives me a smile. It gave me butterflies. Yes she still gives me butterflies.. she just has that look. She's pretty but she's one of a kind. Something in her eyes.. I can't explain but I love the feeling.