15

Leahs pov

It's happening. It's actually finally happening.

She opened her legs for me and watched me start to seduce her and all that. I paused and tied my hair back. "Mm..okay" she says and bites her lip. I smile and begin using my tongue to play around. I placed it right at the spot over her underwear. She started moving a little bit but not to much to get away. I have to remind myself that this girl hasn't dated or even had sex in years. I mean I'm sure she's done stuff but I have to show her that she's been missing out...mostly missing out on me because we should've had sex a long ass time ago.

After some teasing, I finally took off her panties. She's actually very perfect. She's glistening and ready. I wanna show her how much I've been waiting to do this to her.

"Fuck" I mutter right before placing my tongue on her bare fully shaved pussy. She squirms her body a tiny bit right when my tongue touched her. I continued to do my work by pleasing her.

I slowly looked up at her to see how she was reacting and she seemed to love it. So I decided to take it less easy. Something about her just makes me want to please her a lot.

Her stomach slowly starts going up and down as she starts breathing a bit heavier. Her facial reaction changing and right about then she gracefully throws her head back. She's so perfect. Even without trying.

Seconds later she reached her orgasm. I pulled away and she looks at me not knowing what to say. Such a beautiful moment I just witnessed.

"Yum" I said. "Thanks" she says..nervously. "You're not a moaner?" I ask her. "I was shy to" She slightly giggles. "Come on it's just me. I know you're not this shy. Our make out sessions lately have been a good nasty. You know they have" I said and crawled back up to her face. "It's just me.." I whisper. She looks into my eyes and softly smiles. Then looks at my lips. I leaned down and kissed her slowly. While doing distracting her with my kiss, I slid my hands down in between her legs and began to rub her clit in circles using my fingers. She gasps a little, pulling away from my lips.

"Mmm" she mumbles. "there you go" I said trying to make her feel more comfortable. She looks down at my hand and watched me please her. I began rubbing a little faster. "Oh fuck" she whispers and lays her head onto one of the pillows by her on my couch. I smile and brought my lips to her neck and started to suck real good making sure she felt that throughout her body.

"Leaahh" She finally moans out. Mm. I smile against her skin. Then I slid my two fingers in her wet pussy and pumped at a rhythm that quickly made her cum. I pulled my fingers out and sucked onto them while looking at her. But her eyes were at my mouth, watching me. It's like she's never expected things to be like this.

"Kiss me" she mutters. "Huh?" "Kiss me" She says sounding vulnerable. "I'm usually the one who takes charge if I'm on top so you shouldn't be telling me what to do" I tease her. "Well I'm telling you now to kiss me." She sasses. I raise my brows. And I just got reminded of that one dream I had.

So I pinched myself like a goof.

Then I looked at Jen and she gave me this weird look. "Am I missing something here?" She asks. I nervously giggle and shake my head. "Sounds dumb but I had a dream about you" I said. She cups my cheek and looked in awe.
"You had a dream about me?"

"Don't." I said and pushed her hand off. She laughs and bites her lips. "That's so cute.." she says. "Yeah yeah" I said. "Show me what was happening in that dream" She says and bites her nail while bending her leg by me. I didn't say a thing. I brought my hand back down there and started to please her again.

"Oh my-" she hisses moments later. "Ahh! Lee.." she moans out. The most beautiful moans. It caused me to go faster. She clawed onto my arms, arched her back and moaned even more. Then she orgasmed.