77

Jens POV

Leah and I are the luckiest lesbian couple ever. Right now we're coming back from a long day of errands and shopping. We took Veronica with us all day and we ended it off with dinner at this fancy Italian restaurant. Leah and Veronica are part Italian so it was humbling getting to just go and eat at a place that serves food from where they're from.

"Baby. Let's go to Italy one day" I randomly said as Leah was driving. Veronica was just sleeping in the back. Leah doesn't respond but I see her move her hand and slid it to rest onto my thigh. I smiled and held her fingers with mine softly.

"Is that a yeeees?" I ask sweetly and look at her. She giggles. "One day"

"Cause Italy seems beautiful. And you and Veronica are beautiful.. imagine how perfect that would be. I want to explore"

"It would be perfect for us all. I'd love to go. We need a new family vacation eventually" she says. I smiled a lot and squeezed her hand.

"Te amo mami"

"Te amo.. take me to Puerto Rico one day too" she says.

"Really?!" I gasped. "Yes babe hahaha"

She melts my heart.

"I want to see your home town, where your family is all from. I want to try the food too. I know your mom makes it and a lot of your family too but I'd love to be able to experience it there originally"

Can I just get her pregnant...again?

"My mom will literally love you forever for that" I said.

"Haha! I'm serious"

"We will go there one day. I want Veronica to see it all too. She'll have so much fun and get to explore the different types of nature we have out there. Along with us being able to go to the tropical islands too. Ugh I'm already imagining us there" I giggled.

"How about for your birthday?" She asks. I didn't think she was that serious.

"In 3 months??"

"Sure! Do you want to?" She asks.

"I mean- yeah!"

"Cool. We could look into it next week" she says. I'm in shock. But I agreed. She makes me so happy..

We later get home. Veronica woke up and I had given her a shower not too long after.

"I'm going to braid your hair tonight babe so your hair could be wavy tomorrow morning" I tell Veronica as I dried her.

"Okay mommy" she says sleepily. I laughed and kissed her. "It won't take long. But did you have fun today?" I asked her. "Yeah. I love going with you and mama" she says. It warms my heart when she calls Leah her mama.

"Yeah? Hahaha me too. I know it was a long day today" I said and started to braid her hair.

"Ahem" I hear Leah clear her throat. I turned back along with Veronica and see Leah leaning on the doorframe and had her arms crossed. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I'll be there in a minute" I said. "Good" she says.

"Goodnight mama!" Ver says. "Goodnight my love!" She says and walks over to Veronica and attacks her with a hug and kisses. "Leah! I'm doing her hair!" I said as Veronica and her were laughing.

After I put Veronica to sleep, I went into mine and Leahs room. She's sitting while the laptop was on her lap. Her hair up in a high messy bun and she had her glasses on.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going into bed.

Then I climbed in under the sheets and automatically wrapped my arm around her as she was still sitting. I noticed what she was doing on the computer. It made me so happy and I sat back up and held her face and crashed my lips into hers. She started to smile and laughed.