18

Leahs pov

Weeks have gone by and even though I've been Jennifers girlfriend for a while now, I still get excited everyday because I mean..she's mine.

Today we're going out for a movie dinner. She's already on her way to pick me up. I'm just dressed up in ripped jeans and a cropped long sleeved turtle neck. I look kind of styled up but it's the most simplest thing I have in my wardrobe.

Once she got here I immediately went to her car. I told her she didn't have to come in because were already running late for the movie plus Biscuit has been a hyper one lately. If she sees Jennifer she'll flip which will cause us to be even more late.

"Hi. You look nice." she says after I close the door. "Hi baby" I smile and we give each other a kiss. "They still show previews before movies right?" Jen asks. "Yeah I'm sure but we should hurry up. All we need to do is show our phone because I bought the tickets already" I said. "Okay cool" She says.
-

After a great time spent at the movies with cuddling and holding thighs and all that, we headed to this nice restaurant that I heard served the best burgers. That's all I'm craving for and I'm excited.

"Ugh look at the menu!" I said and held my hand over my chest. "Mmm my girlfriend is about to have another foodgasm" Jennifer says and I look up at her and widen my eyes but started to laugh. "Wow you are weird" I said. But inside I found that cute. She has a naughty side and I could tell.

"I'm gonna get the one that comes with the wedge fries. I heard they're amazing too! Everything is just amazing" Jennifer says. "Oh yes same! I want those." I said.

Then the server came and took our orders and menus afterwards.

"Okay so..aside from all the fun and laughter..Leah I have something serious to tell you" Jennifer says. "Yeah?" I ask. "Like..it's so serious. I don't know how you'd take it..but I know I should've mentioned this long ago. Like when we started getting into dating." She says. Now she's worrying me. What could she possibly have to tell me? She's married? She has a boyfriend? Girlfriend? She's straight? Who knows.

"Okay?.."

"I don't know exactly how to say it but it's been bothering and you deserve to know..that I- uh...I- I have-... I have a daughter" she says. And there's complete silence for a few seconds while I'm just staring at her with no expression.

"I really meant to tell you a while ago but... I kept trying to find the right moment and couldn't. Then you asked me to be your girlfriend and I was so excited to be yours but if I told you I had a daughter..I wouldn't know if you'd still want to be with me. I mean you won't have to deal with anything serious. Her parents are out of the picture. I adopted her so.." she quickly blurts out and then nervously smiles, making it obvious that she was trying to kill the silence.

"Oh...well- I-I just.." I pause and sighed then looked away.

"Look Leah I'm sorry I didn't mean to attack you this way. If you're not ready for a kid then you don't have to meet her"

"Don't you think it's right for her to meet her mother's girlfriend though?" I ask. "Do you want to meet her?" She asks. "I mean..I don't know I'm still trying to take this in"

"She's 6" Jennifer says. I raise my brows and nod my head then looked down at my fingers.

"I'm...I'm really enjoying my time with you Jennifer..but we just became girlfriends. Literally.." I said.

"I know..I swear I tried to find the right time to tell you but that extended.." she says.

I sigh again and run my fingers through my hair and looked around.

"Do you not like kids?" She asks me. "It's not that. Trust me" I nervously giggle. "It's just..I really didn't expect that. I just expected to be with you and go on with life. Then maybe..just maybe have a kid in the future. But..I don't know. You really should've told me this earlier..." I said. Then I look at her and she just presses her lips feeling awkward.

"Are you not ready for kids?" She asked me in a more nervous voice. I press my lips and nod my head yes. "We're both young Jennifer. Very young"

"I know but..I've always wanted a child. I've been ready. You don't have to raise her with me till you're ready. I know how to take care of my own kid."

"If I want to be involved with you I want to be involved with everything in your life." I said. She doesn't respond and looks away.

"Is that why you haven't dated in so long?" I ask her. "Yup.."

Wow. So she really gave me the chance to fuck around with her while having a daughter. She was focused on raising her daughter, then met me. Never told me about her till today..

"Look I'm sorry Leah. Just- forget I mentioned her tonight"

"How can I just forget you have a daughter? That changes my whole perspective"

"Of what? Do you not want me anymore?" She asked with an attitude. "It's not that..I-it's really hard to explain."

"So just forget it." She says.

I sighed. "Okay."

And the rest of the night became awkward.
-

Jens pov

I'm home, pretty sad. I'm watching tv in the living room while Veronica was playing on the iPad sitting on the other couch.

I can imagine how perfect and beautiful things would be if Leah wasn't insecure about having a child. I mean we haven't been together that long but she can get to know Veronica. I see her as a hot milf one day too. I could teach her how it's like to have a kid. I'm sure Veronica would love her too since Leah is so sweet. But if this has our relationship in jeopardy..I love Veronica of course and I'm really falling for Leah..but I'd have to let Leah go. As much as that hurts even thinking about it since she's my first after 5 years, I can't put someone before Veronica. My adopted daughter who I still feel like is my through the blood daughter, is always my first priority.

Maybe I just need to talk with my family and figure this out.

"Baby come here" I said. She listens and climbs onto the couch I was on. I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her.

"You know I love you so much right?" I ask. "Mhm and I love you soooo much" she says cutely. I smile and kissed her head.

I sigh and laid my head back as I'm holding her in my arms. I have a girlfriend. I have a daughter. I have a girlfriend who has barely found out about my daughter. I have a daughter who has no clue I'm with a woman. Honestly, I have no clue what to do but I really like Leah. I don't want this to get messy so I might as well slow things down with Leah..I mean if she still even wants me after finding out the news.