48

Leahs pov

Ever since that night at the club, I've been seeing Jennifer everyday. At school, at my house or hers. Right now me and her are doing a yoga class together. The class that I meant to take weeks ago when me and her broke up. I mentioned it to her and I realized we both needed the class so here we are, in our leggings and sports bra. We're sitting with our legs crossed onto our mat as we were facing the whole wall mirror and waiting for the next set of instructions.

I look to my side at Jennifer who was staring at herself in the mirror.

"Where do you wanna go eat after this?" I ask her. She looks at me and raises her brows. "Uhhh...I don't know"

I sigh and tilt my head making her know I'm annoyed already. "I don't knowwww let's figure out later" she says. "Okay" I responded.

The instructor starts showing us examples of the next stretches she wanted us all to do. She had us on our feet and hands.

"Have your legs straight with your toes touching the floor at the same time the tips of your fingers touching the floor" she says. As we did that position with our ass just out in the air, I look at Jennifer and she tries so hard not to laugh.

"No don't let loose" the instructor says to Jennifer and she comes up behind her and used the tip of her fingers to touch Jens sides just to help her figure. I was okay with that. Until she decided to get way closer and pull Jen towards her. I know she was just helping her but it looked so wrong and I didn't like the idea of her being against Jens ass like that.

She stayed behind her for a few seconds. I kept looking at them and the instructor noticed.

"Just a few more seconds. Hold your posture" she tells me. I look away from her and just looked down. With Jens ass being so..shaped and round and just perfect, I know people notice so I don't know what went through the instructors mind when she decided to basically hump Jennifer.

Finally, she left Jen and we got to sit down again. I looked at Jen who was practically eye fucking the instructor now.

"Ahem" I clear my throat and Jen looks at me. "Hm?" She hums but smiles. I roll my eyes and just ignored everything happening. Just because we're not together it doesn't give her a right to hit on the woman.

An hour later we were all finished up. Jen was talking with the instructor while I was still getting myself together. Then I walked up to them and Jen and the woman looks at me. "Great job today!" She tells me and places her hand on my shoulder. I backed off from her a little and moved myself closer to Jen.

"Thanks" I said and wrapped my arm around Jennifer's waist, pulling her close. "Hungry babe?" I ask Jen. I only called her babe to make sure she knows she's not available. Jen starts to smile a lot and shakes her head.

"I'll see you next weekend" Jen says to the instructor. "Hope to see you both! Bye!" She says.

We walked out to the car. Jen starts the engine and doesn't say a thing.

"So you're just gonna flirt in front of me?" I ask. "Leah" "just asking. I mean she might as well have fucked you in front of the class" I said. She looks at me and smiles but pouts at the same time cupping my face. "Someone's jealoooous" she teases. I slap her hand away and she smiles more, placing her finger on my chin and leaned into my space, kissing me softly. Ugh..

"I'm hungry" she says. "Okay" "let's think of where to eat" she says. I didn't answer at all. I was annoyed and being a brat. "Leaaah" she whines. She shows me her teeth while smiling and wraps her arms around my neck and looks straight into my eyes.

"It's not my fault she came behind me"

"Okay but you didn't have to continue the flirting" I said.