53

Jens pov

As the party went on, I went to look around for Leah. I quickly found her hanging out with my mom and some of my cousins.

"Lee" I call. She looks back and makes contact with me. "Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask. She nods her head and excuses herself, then she gets out of her chair and walks to me. I had her follow me into the house, to the kitchen as I went to get my iced tea from Starbucks in the fridge.

"What's up?" She asks me. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah! Getting to know more of your family" she says. I smile and sipped my drink after.

"I'm glad you're getting to know them" I said. "Me too. They're nice, funny..kinda wild."

"Haha yeah..they're wild. Get used to it" I said. She smiles and looks away, looking around at who was inside the house. There's just a few people hanging out at the couches. Everyone else is outside.

"I want you to sleep over tonight..no school tomorrow right?"

"I actually have to be at school tomorrow. Faculty meeting." She says.

"Ugh you suck. Well can you make it for dinner? Just me you and Ver?"

"Oh- sure"

"sure?"

"I mean yes"

"Good" I giggle.

It was quiet for a bit. She takes a sip of my drink too. Then she furrows her brows. "Tastes lemony and like strawberries.."

"Strawberry açaí with lemonade. Did you not listen to my order on our way? You ordered it!"

"I'm sorry I forgot" she says with sarcasm. I roll my eyes.

"What did do you tell Ver earlier when she went up to you?" I randomly ask.

"What?"

"During the lil ceremony!"

"Oh..I just said that I love her" she says. I melted.

"So sweet" I pout. "Shut up"she scoffs and tries walking away. She's not a sappy type of person. "Leah!" I giggle and grab her arm. She turns around to see me laughing. "Did she say it back?"

"No" she says all seriously. I gasped. "I'm kidding!!" She quickly says. I sigh hard and clench my teeth. She starts walking away to go the opposite way from the backyard. More like my room.

"Stop following me" she says as we enter my room. "Into my room? Okay" I said. "I'm just trying to fix my lashes." She says and leans forward over the dresser to look in the mirror. I look down at her ass sticking out in her hot ass outfit. I couldn't help but slap it.

"Jennifer." She hisses I laugh at her in the mirror. She pushed me away in a joking way. But I came back closer to her, laying my chin in her shoulder.

"People want you outside" she tells me.

"I want you outside tooooo" I said.

"I'll be there in a bit"

"Okay then I'll wait till you're done." I said."Ugh" she groans. I smile and kiss her cheek. Then I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"My baby's mom is sexy" I teased. "Shut the fuck up!" She laughs out. "No I'm serious!" I whine. She doesn't answer and continues fixing herself. Once she finishes, she placed her one hand on top of my hand, which was on her stomach.

"Okay" she says. "Okay" I repeated. She looks at me in the mirror and shakes her head.

"Kiss me back then I'll leave you alone" I said. "Jennifer-" she stops. I raise my brows at her. She sighs and looks at me, then grabs my face and kisses me. I smile against her lips and kissed her more. She softly kisses me back. I cup her face as we continued kissing for seconds. Almost reaching a full minute.