56

Jens pov

As the sun sets, we went on the sky ride gondola. Veronica was sitting in the middle of me and Leah. She's so small for this but she reached the height limit so here we are in the air, sitting and hanging above everyone.
"I dont wanna look down." Leah says. I look over to her and start to laugh. Even Veronica wasn't scared.
"Hey come on! It's not that high" I tell her. "It is!" She says and just kept her eyes forward. Since her arm was around Veronica, that was her little comforting system. But she was holding her tight for her benefit.

"Can I take a picture of us three at least?" I ask. "Cheeeese" Veronica says right away. "Jennifer no" she hisses. "Come on!! Don't be a-" I pause. She finally looks at me and raises her brow.

"Okay so you can look at me but not the camera?" I said. She sighs loudly and looks at the camera. She forces a smile but looks soo nervous. After I took the picture I laughed.

A few minutes later we reached the bottom and got off the sky ride. Leah immediately walks away from the ride then waits for us to catch up.

"That was fun! And now I'm hungry!" Veronica says happily and jumps up to Leah.

"Wanna go eat now?" I asked them. "Yeah lets go. I don't wanna be near that ride ever again" Leah says. I laughed and held Veronica's hand. Then Veronica held Leahs hand with her other free hand as walked in the middle of us. We later got in line for food and waited about 15 minutes all together till we got our food. While Leah and Veronica left to go find a table since a lot were taken, I went to get us some ketchup.

When I came back to them, Veronica sat on Leahs lap and left space for me to sit because I guess this was the only available table but only one sided bench.

"Thank you mommy" Veronica says to me. "You're welcome bubs" I said. We all began to eat. I noticed as we ate that Leah started helping Veronica. Even though she's big enough to eat, Leah helped her.

Veronica starts to laughs and looks up at Leah. Leah looks down at her and smiles too and they kind of started playing around with the food. Even though I hate when Veronica plays with food, it was probably the cutest moment I've witnessed between them two.

"One more?" Veronica asks Leah. "Okay fine" She says and drops one fry in Ver's mouth. They both laugh. Veronica looks at me with her mouth open showing me her fry. "Chew it babe!" I giggle.

"Num num" she says with a cute voice. "You're so cute" I tell her and attack her with a few kisses right in front of Leah.

"Mommy!" She squeals.

"I know you love my mommy kisses" I tell her. "Yeah but I'm eating!" She says and throws her hands up. I shake my head and look at Leah who was staring at me and also Veronica with a smile.

"Do you want Leah to sleep over mama?" I ask Veronica. She gasps right away. "Yeah! Yeah!" She says happily. "Looks like you're stuck with us all night" I tell Leah. "I couldn't imagine being somewhere better" she says. I melted a little and looked away while smiling.

As we walked around the fair to find places to play some games, Leah was carrying Veronica in one arm while pointing at different places for ideas to play games.

"I want the big one! The big fluffy one up there" I hear Veronica tell Leah. "We can't even fit that in the car babe. Find something a little smaller." I tell her.

"What about the one next to it?" Leah asks her. "Oh yeah! It's so cute!" She excitedly says. Leah puts her down and they get ready to play the game.

The first few tries were Veronica's. She did impressively good but didn't win. So Leah gave it a try.

"Yay Leah!" Veronica exclaims. I laughed and started recording. She did good the first few tries also but didn't win a thing.