47

Leahs pov

Jennifer just knows exactly how to kiss me. But she's actually kissing me and I'm actually kissing back. I'm leaning back on my hands as we made out affectionately. Her hand was on my waist and neck. Tonight's just been a rollercoaster.

We pulled back a little but kept our foreheads touching. "Please don't tell Vanessa" she whispers. I smile and pull away more and look at her. "Why?" I ask. "She's gonna be like 'I told you so' she's been wanting us to make some type of move.."

"Mm.." I mumble and bite my lip. Jennifer shows that she really cares about me. It's so attractive to me and I'm the worst to even have started this on going drama by breaking up with her.

"So what is this..we fight then automatically end up kissing." I said. "I don't know Lee. Don't ask questions now. Just enjoy the moment."

"You're right" I said. She let's go of me and looks around the room from where she's sitting.

"Is it okay for me to sleep over? Then I'll get Veronica in the morning."

"Yeah" I said softly. She smiles and kisses me again. I gracefully fall onto my back and she doesn't even care. We continued to make out so nicely. I'm at the really needy vibe right now. Part of me is still a little tipsy so I started to laugh while she kissed me. She looks down at me and I use my index finger and start tracing randomly on her face. She smiles and uses her teeth to softly bite that finger.

She keeps her eyes locked with mine and slowly licks my finger then sucks it dramatically.

"I know I shouldn't have sex with you.." she says and looks down at my chest. Then she moves her hand to cup my breast and looks back into my eyes. "..but you're sexy" she says.

"We're gonna regret it tomorrow and I hate that feeling honestly." I said. "I know.." she pouts.

"And I'm really gonna be touching you after Veronica's dad did?" I asked. Which I maybe shouldn't have said..

"Leah." She says and gives me a serious face.

"I'm sorry- I meant like.. I just don't like thinking about someone else touching you" I said.

"Okay but..you and Clarissa"

"At least it was horrible." I said.

"Me and Veronicas dad...that session was not fun when I was worried about getting pregnant"

I rolled my eyes. "Just don't think about it. I'm not gonna have sex with him again anyways..I promise" she says and gives me another peck on the lips.

"That doesn't mean we should have sex still. At least not tonight" I giggle. "Whyyyy" she whines. "We are kind of tipsy. Thinking about what we did the day after will bother us so much. I'm not saying I don't want to but I'd rather have us be sober. Just because of what we're going through"

"You're such a smart ass for being tipsy" she says. I smile and shake my head. Then I cup her face. "Just sleep over.." I said softly.

She sighs and rolls off me. I smile more and wrapped my arms around her.

"Ugh...we can never get over each other can we?" I said. "nope" she pouts and looks straight into my eyes. "One day..I promise I'll tell you" I said. She knows right away what I mean. "I'll be waiting" She says. I press my lips and look down at hers. I place my thumb on her chin and lean in to kiss her passionately. I slipped my tongue in and slowly played with hers. She sucks onto my tongue and then kisses my lips again.

"Mm..no. Don't do nasty kissing" she giggles. "Sorry" I said and kissed her again but didn't even listen. "Mmm!" She mumbles against my lips. I smiled against hers and laughed. "Sorry. Tease." I said. "I know! Stop!" She giggles.
-