16

Jens POV

I'm all dressed up in light washed skinny jeans that makes my ass look nice. With a black denim cropped jacket and a black top inside that shows a half inch of my cleavage and paired it off with black booties with 3 inches heels. My hair was straight and parted in the middle. I'm trying to look real good for Leah.

I shortly arrived in front of her place. I used to forget which one was exactly hers because her place is like a townhouse. Those really nice houses that are connected with other houses and look all the same. Almost like apartments but they're next door instead of being on top of another persons place.

I wait a while and then I finally see her open her front door. She looked down as her dog biscuit tried to walk out of her building and I just kept seeing her move side to side in her heels trying to block biscuit. It was the funniest thing ever.

She squats down and holds biscuits face and I assume she started talking. Then biscuit finally goes back in the house and Leah closes the door and walks over to my car. But right when she opens the door she gasps and turns around then does a face palm.

"What??" I ask. "I fucking left the keys inside!" She says and runs back in her heels. I watch her for a while but I think I need to help so I got out and followed her to where she stood which was by her window since her door is locked now.

"I'm going to have to climb through" she sighs then turns her head to me for a second. Then she looks away but made a double take and eyes me down. I tend to make heads turn quick.

"Wow.." she says. I smirk and then take a step forward closer to the window.

"Okay this window is pretty high so I'll give you a boost" I said then looked at her and caught her staring at my ass. "Focus!" I snap. "What? Sorry. Okay um..I did leave the windows open..which I shouldn't do because people could do what I'm about to do." She says. I smile and shake my head and watch her attempt to climb up. Then I gave her a boost by wrapping my arms around her hips to lift her up. Then now, Her ass is kind of on my shoulder and she climbs in.

"Okay meet me at the front door" she calls out. "Okay lock the windows!" I responded. So she did then I went to her door and waited for her to come out.

"Okay got them" she says and closes her door. "You have everything else? Phone? Keys? Wallet?" I ask. "My wallet." She sighs and opens her door again. I follow her in and squat down to biscuit behind its little fence.

"Hi baby! You missed me?" I said with a puppy friendly voice. She jumps up on the fence attempting to get to me and I just kept petting her.

"Got it. Let's go. Reservations!" She says and quickly walks to the door. "Come on!" She complains. I stand up and wave at biscuit. "Bye I'll see you next time cutie" I tell biscuit and walk towards Leah. She lets me walk out first while placing her hand on my back. Then she closes the door behind her and we go to my car.

"Why'd you even forget your damn keys?" I ask her. "I never do! It's because I was excited to see you and biscuit tried to follow so she also distracted me. She probably knew you were there" she says. "Aww! Biscuit deserves lots of treats!" I said. "She's so spoiled" "well I'll spoil her more" I say as I continue to drive.
Once we get to the really fancy restaurant that we made reservations to, we couldn't find parking at all.

"Get valet to park" Leah says. "Get valet to park" I mock her with a voice and drove over to the valet. "K..don't appreciate the mocking" she says. I look at her and smile. "Mm you love it" I said and playfully hit her arm. She looked down at her arm then at me with a blank face and I smiled wider. She couldn't even hold her smile and started smiling and looked away.