Chapter 1~ The plane ride

(A/N Hey guys this is the second book I have ever written on wattpad so sorry if it Is shit 😂. Be sure to check out my other book 'Neighbours ~ A Romeo Beckham Story' and Chuck us a follow while your doing that 😂)
_______________

*Beep - Beep - Beep - Beep*

I awoke to the dreadful sound of my alarm clock. It was currently 4:30 am and we had a 10 hour flight to london which leaves at 6:00 am. I got out of bed and went to my bathroom to have a shower and start getting ready. I had a quick shower then headed over to my closet to start getting dressed. I got changed into this:

I left my hair out in wavy curls and did a simple makeup look which only consisted of bb cream, concealer, bronzer, eyebrows, mascara and some chapstick

I left my hair out in wavy curls and did a simple makeup look which only consisted of bb cream, concealer, bronzer, eyebrows, mascara and some chapstick. I walked into the dining room to eat breakfast. Mum had made Bacon and Eggs with toast for breakfast. After I started eating Tyler and Poppy came down stairs. "How you going Y/n/n" Tyler said as he took a bite out of my toast. "Oh thanks Ty I was gonna eat that" I said not really caring about what he had just said. "Morning" Poppy said as she gave me a quick hug. After we all finished breakfast I went upstairs to brush my teeth and grab my suitcase. I also packed a small bag to take on the plane with me. I out my rose gold headphones, laptop, portable phone charger, sketch book, a water bottle and some snacks into my bag too. I brought my two bags downstairs and gave my suitcase to Tyler, who had the lucky job of putting Poppy and I's suitcase into the car.

Skip to when they got to the airport

It was now 5:45 am and we were waiting to be boarded onto the plane. Mum and Dad organised for us all to sit in first class instead of economy. *ding dang dong* (or whatever sound the intercom makes idek) "May flight 345 boarding from Phoenix, Arizona traveling to London, England please board the plane now, Thank you" I heard from the intercom. My family and I walked to the gate which we were going through to get onto the plane. Once we all got onto the plane we noticed there was only our family, a mother, son and her daughter and about 2 or 3 couples that was sitting in first class with us. The mother with the two kids looked quite familiar actually, but I think I might have just seen her passing through the airport.

It had been about 30 minutes since we had taken off to go to london. It already appears that mum and Poppy have made friends with people on the plane. I grabbed my laptop and headphones out of my bag and decided to listen to music for a bit and edit some of my friends photos for them. I do photography as a hobby and people pay me take take photos of them. About 30 minutes after editing I got interrupted by Poppy and this little girl. " Y/n/n this is Harper, and we were wondering if you wanted to do drawing with us" said poppy. I turned to Harper and said " Hi Harper, I'm y/n and of course I would love to do drawing with you guys". " Hello" Harper said in a sweet British accent. I shut down my laptop then Poppy and Harper turned their chairs around that we directly in front of me do we could face each other. We then pulled the table out of the wall which was next to where I was sitting. I got my art stuff out and some paper so we could all draw. Harper ran back over to where her mum and her brother where sitting and grabbed her brother. "Hi im Cruz" he said to me and Poppy as he sat down next to me. "Hi I'm y/n and this is Poppy" I said referring to myself and my little sister. "Its a pleasure to meet you" he said. We all drew for a while, Harper is quite a talented drawer as well. While Harper and Poppy kept drawing, Cruz and I decided to get to know each other a bit better. "So do you want to play 21 questions" he said. "Sure" I responded.

A/n
Next Chapter coming on the 10th of Feburary. Xx