Chapter 15 ~ TMZ

Chapter 15 - TMZ
I awoke to being tagged by heaps of people in a post by TMZ and thousands of follow requests on instagram. I checked the post on TMZ and they said to check the link in their bio for the full article. So I clicked on the link and began to read the article

Romeo Beckham and his Juliet
On Saturday Romeo had played a game of tennis. He brought along his family and one of his friends. The girl he brought along goes by the name of Y/n Y/l/n. She is 15 years old and was found to have the Romeo Beckham all over her. At Romeos game he had played on Saturday, Romeo won his game by 25 points. This earned a loud applause for him from his family, fans and anyone else at the game. Romeo was seen running off of the tennis court towards the young girl in the stands. He lifted her over the wall and spun her around in a circle as they celebrated his win. Romeo and her did not seem to concerned about their surroundings. And boy did they let everyone know that by giving each other a big passionate kiss on the lips. The 15 and 16 year olds were rumoured to be dating on the low but now I think we can all agree that their is a high chance they are. Share this post round if you want #y/s/n to be confirmed. Also don't forget to follow us on Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook and Twitter.

I sat up and through on some clothes quickly then sprinted over to Romeos house. "Oi get up" I said barging through his bedroom door and jumping on him. "Hey I could have been naked" Romeo said rolling over to go back to sleep. I rolled Romeo back over so he was laying on his back and straddled him. I leant down and started kissing his neck so that he would get up. "Mhm baby" Romeo moaned out. "Come on get up" I said. "Lets Just keep going for a few more monutes" he said. "Bruh you have a big ass hickey on your neck now, you sure you want more" I said. He didn't have a hickey at all I just knew that would get him up. He sprung out of bed moving me off of his lap and he ran straight to the mirror. "Omg I do not" he said. "I know you just needed to get up" I said feeling satisfied that I got him to finally get out of bed. I later down right where Romeo was before He could go back to bed. He walked over to me and climbed on top of me. He sat so his knees were in between my legs and one his hands rested on the bed beside me and the other hand on my face. He leant down and started to kiss me again. We made out for 15 minutes straight before I pulled away. "Romeo, what are we" I said. "What do you mean" he said. "Well we aren't together, we aren't dating, we make out a lot" I said. "Well you know what" Romeo said jumping up and running out of his room. I stayed rested on his bed really confused as to what he just did. He came back 30 seconds later and knelt down at my feet. "Y/n y/l/n, will you date me" he said pulling out a ring pop from behind his back. I just laughed and said yes. He placed it on my finger and I leant down and kissed him again. "TMZ wrote an article about what happened yesterday" I said. "Just ignore them, all their website is made of are fake, dramatic, attention seeking people who have nothing better to do with their lives than spread gossip about others lives" Romeo said. "Ok" I said. We laid around and watched movies for the rest of the day and became the lazy couch potatoes that we normally aren't.

A/N
Hey guys  so sorry this chapter is so short. I promise the next one will be longer. Anyways next chapter coming on the 20th of March. Xx