Chapter 20 ~ Suprise 2

Today was a pretty boring day to be honest. Romeo and I haven't down anything at all so far. Although he did say that he has a suprise for me this afternoon. We are now going to go get lunch with Fin and Cruz. We are going to a cafe down the road. I got up off the bed and finished getting ready so that we could leave. "You guys ready" Cruz said coming around the corner of the wall. "Yup" I said as I stood up and went down the hall to go get Romeo. "Hey were leaving" I said to Romeo as he got up to turn fortnight off. "Okay" Romeo said as he quickly put on his sneakers. We all walked out the front door of our room and started walking to the restaurant. As we got out of the elevator that lead to the bottom floor, Romeo grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers together. We all walked to the restaurant and within five minutes of walking we had arrived. We all sat at a small both and looked through the menus deciding on what we should order. After a good 5 minutes the waiter came to our table. "Hey guys, are you guys ready to order yet?" He asked. We all looked at Each other and then nodded. "Okay, great, what can I get for you all" He asked us. We all ordered our food and he left us to go place them. "So y/n has Romeo given you your suprise yet?" Fin asked. "Nope, besides Romeo what even is it?" I said answering Fins question and then looking at Romeo. "As I told you before, it's a suprise" Romeo said. "But Romeo" I said looking at him hoping he would just tell me already. "So has your old stuff from your house back in Arizona been moved here to London yet?" Fin asked. "She has got most of it but the rest is coming later, oh sorry" Cruz said. "Haha it's all good and yeah what Cruz said" I said. After a solid 10 minutes our meals came to our table and we started to eat. We all ate our meals and started talking about what we should do with the Ramsays while we are here in LA. "What is something us kids can all do?" Romeo asked. "What about bowling?" Cruz said. "Nah, we need to do something that can go on for hours" Fin said as Romeo agreed with him. "What could we do then" Romeo said. "What about a water fun day at that water park near the lake?" I said as I earned a lot of yeah and that sounds fun from the boys. "When do you guys want to do it" Cruz said. "How about in 3 days? So we have time to actually organise it?" I said. Romeo nodded and agreed with me. We finished our meals, packed up, paid and then left the restaurant. "You get your suprise when you go home" Romeo said. "Yesss finally" I said getting really excited.

Time skip to when you get home.

"Ok sit on the couch and close your eyes. Cruz cover her eyes so she doesn't peak" Romeo said to me. I walked over to the couch and sat down as Cruz came behind me and covered my eyes. "Ok put your hands out" Romeo said. I put my hands out and pulled them back in immediately. "Romeo you better not put a snake or spider in my hands because if you do I swear to god" I said. "No I won't, I promise. Now put your hands out infront kg you" he said chuckling. After about 20 seconds I felt a soft jersey type material in my hands. "What is this" I said confused. "Ok you can look now but you have to guess where we are going" Romeo said. I opened my eyes as Cruz removed his hands. I looked down and saw a LA Lakers basketball jersey in my hands. "Omg are we going to a Lakers game?" I said feeling so happy. "Yup" Romeo said crossing his arms smiling at me. "Omg seriously" I said. "Yeah it's o n tonight so you better get ready because we have to leave in 1 hour" Romeo said. "Omg Thank you" I screamed as I sprung up and hugged him. "Who else is coming" I asked. "Cruz, Fin and Tilly" Romeo said. "Ok" I said as I kissed his lips and then ran to my closet to grab out some clothes. After I grabbed out some clothes I ran to the bathroom and had a quick shower. After I had my shower I tried my self then put a bathrobe on as I curled my hair and did my makeup. I then put on a pair of short ripped shorts, the jersey, a extremely ripped/distressed denim jacket, white sneakers and a pair of Victoria's Sunglasses that she gave to me as a gift. I came out of the bathroom and saw Romeo, Cruz and Fin dressed and sitting on the bed. "You ready to go" Romeo said. "Yup" I said as I sprayed on some perfume and grabbed my purse. We all walked out and David drove us all to the Ramsays so we could pick Tilly up. After about 5 minutes we finally arrived out side of Tillys house. Tilly came running down the stairs and straight out to the car. "Hey guys" she said giving me a hug. "Hi" we all said. We started driving to the game and arrived 15 minutes later. Tonight it was LA Lakers Vs the Chicago bulls and I am praying that the Lakers win. We walked into the stadium and Romeo gave the security man our tickets. We were all then escorted to our seats. "Omg we are in the front row" I said shocked. "Yup" Romeo said smiling. "Omg why" I said shocked. "Because I'm only going to get the best for you" Romeo said. "Aww" Tilly said coming up from behind us. We all sat down on the seats as people started cing through the doors into the stadium. The order we sat in was Fin, Cruz, Romeo, Me and then Tilly. After a solid 15 minutes the game had started. All the players from both LA Lakers and the Chicago bulls ran onto the court and got into their positions. The ref blew his whistle and the game started. A few minutes later the game was at half time. The stadium was holding a few games at the moment. They were first doing a half time, half court shot for $5,000 and then they were doing a 1 vs 1 sumo suit basketball game. They got three people to play the both of those games and then there was a kiss cam. The people put on the kiss cam were hilarious. The people filming the kiss cam decided they were going to one more. After about 20 seconds everyone started cheering as they saw who was on the bored. Tilly started shaking me and laughing, she then said to me "good luck". "What wait" I said confused as I looked at the board and saw that the camera was on Romeo and I. I turned to face a very flustered and nervous looking Romeo. "We dont have to kiss if you dont want" he said. "No, it's okay. We can kiss on camera only if you want to do it" I said reassuring him. "Okay We will" he said as he leant in and kissed my lips. We kissed for a good 15 secs as the crowd went wild. We pulled away as i felt the heat rise to my cheeks knowing that the only people that really knew about our realationships was our familes. Cruz, Fin and Tilly couldn't stop laughing at Romeo and I's reactions. We watched the rest of the basketball game before we left home. The Lakers ended up winning 150- 119. On the way home Romeo and I's phone blew up with notifications from Twitter and Instagram.

*Twitter: Romeo Beckham and Y/n Y/l/n a couple?

*@random.user and 3,980 others have tagged you in a post*

*Twitter: @TMZ has wrote an article on #y/s/n*

I turned my phone on and read the article from TMZ quickly. It was only a short article but I still wanted to read it anyway.

TMZ: #y/s/n confirmed?
Tonight Romeo Beckham (15) and Y/n Y/l/n (15) were spotted going to the LA Lakers basketball game with Cruz Beckham, Fin isted and Matilda Ramsey. The young couple was seen arriving in LA yesterday morning with David and Victoria Beckham. The couple is still rumored to be dating but mag have confirmed it today at the game. They were seen giving each other a cute, passionate smooch on the kiss cam at half time. This is all we have on the young teens, keep an eye out for more updates.

A few minutes later we arrived back at the hotel and I went straight to bed becaus3 I was so tired. I heard Romeo whisper good Night as he kissed me on the head as I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 3rd of April. Xx