Chapter 6 ~ Movie and Bowling with the Beckham's

*Beep beep beep beep*
I rolled over and sounded my alarm off. I sat up and checked my phone to see a text from Cruz.

Cruz💪❤
Morning love, we are going to the movies this morning and were wondering if you wanted to come with us Xx
Me
Morning, I would love to come with you guys Xx
Cruz💪❤
Ok also Harper just asked if Poppy would like to come along too.
Me
She would also love too
Cruz💪❤
Ok we will pick you guys up at 10:00 am
Me
Kk see you then Xx

I sprung out of bed and went straight to Poppys room to get her up and ready. "Hey P, Harper wants to go to the movies with you this morning so if you want to go you need to get ready" I said while lightly shaking her. With that she jumped out of bed, knocking me out of the way so she could go get dressed to leave. I went back to my room to shower. Once I got out I went and changed into this:

I did a quick simple makeup look and grabbed a bag

I did a quick simple makeup look and grabbed a bag. I put a lip gloss, some perfume, my purse with some money in and a set of house keys. I went downstairs to see if Poppy was ready. We went out the front to wait for the Beckham's. When the Beckham's arrived we got in the car and Cruz gave me a quick hug. "Hey" he said. "Hi, how are you" I said back. "I'm good, you?" He said. " I'm good, what movie are we going to see? J said. "Well Harper, Poppy and Dad are going too see the remake of Mary Poppins and You, Romeo, Brooklyn and I are going to see Happy death day 2u" he said smiling. "Cool" I said as I looked out the window.

Skip till after the movie.

The movie was so good. We are all going to meet up with the rest of my family and Victoria for lunch then we are all going to go bowling. We all arrived at the restaurant and got a booth to sit at. We all ordered, I ordered a chicken cesar salad and a glass of water. Once our meals came we all started discussing how our day has been so far and in what order are we all bowling in. "What did you think of the movie" Romeo said turning to look at me. "I thought it was hilarious, it was just as good as the 1st one. What about you?" I said. "I loved it, it's a definate 10 out of 10" he said. "Agreed" I said laughing. " Who do you think is the best at bowling in your family" I said continuing the conversation. "Well Cruz and I are both equally as good and Harper has been getting better so probably one of us" he said laughing "what about yours?" He said. "Well mum and dad suck, and it depends who's better out of Poppy and Tyler. So basically I am" I said laughing. We all finished eating and left the restaurant. I went with the Beckham's to get to the bowling alley.

Skip to when the arrived.

We all walked inside the building. It was huge, it had bright orange and blue lights with a grey carpet. The room we went to had a dodgem car track, also a bar. It wasnt the brightest room ever or the darkest. It was kinda like we were at a disco because of all the smole machines and loud music. We decided to play two games. One game where everyone played and then the the second game where first and second place verse each other. The order of who bowled when went:
1.Harper
2.Poppy
3.Tyler
4.Cruz
5.Y/n
6.Romeo
7.Victoria
8. Y/m/n
9.y/d/n
10. David
11. Brooklyn

Harper and Poppy decided to help each other out when it was their turn to bowl. Cruz and I became very competitive against each other both trying to win. The first game lasted 1 hr then the adults weny to go get dinner and drinks organised. The scores of the first game were:
1. Y/n - 209
2. Cruz -209
3. Romeo -209
4.David - 176
5.Tyler -170
6.Brooklyn -155
7. Y/m/n -147
8. Harper -117
9. Poppy -117
10.y/d/n -110
11.Victoria -108

Romeo Cruz and I had a three way tie so we decided to have just us three play the last round and the loser of that round will get thrown into the pool at home. Harper and Poppy ran off to play on the dodgem cars while Brooklyn and Tyler decides to watch us play. We played for a solid 30 minutes before the match was over. Cruz and I tied on 189 points while Romeo lost with only 160 points. Cruz and I looked at each other then at Romeo knowing we got to throw him in the pool when we got home. We all went over the table where the adults were and had dinner. We all are burgers and fries then got ice creams on the way to the Beckham's house. The second we pulled up the drive way of their house the adults plus Brooklyn, Harper, Poppy and Tyler all went inside. Romeo Cruz and I went out the back to the pool. As Romeo a was checking the water with his foot to make sure it wasn't too cold. Cruz and I ran up behind him shoving him into the pool. We both laughed and ran inside. A few minutes later Romeo came inside dripping wet. Cruz snickered as I looked down while trying not to laugh. "Gosh Romeo you know it's too late to go swimming now, especially in your clothes go get changed" Victoria said laughing. Romeo went upstairs got changed and then when he came back we all are ice cream. It was almost time to go home so we said our goodbyes and thank yous to the Beckham's and left. When we got home I ran upstairs went for a shower then went straight to bed.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter will come out on the 24th of February. Also it was Cruzs birthday yesterday. Xx