Chapter 17 ~ Coachella part 2

After Romeo and I posted on instagram we all headed over to find a place to stay for the night. We found a spor where we were close to the stage but it was still quite easy to get out of there too leave and get food. We set our stuff down and waited about half an hour before the concert started. Rihanna was the first artist of the day to perform. "Lets dance" Cruz screamed over the loud music. He stuck his arm out to me and pulled me up. He kept a hold of my hand as we let the beat of the music take over our bodies. We danced like crazy until Tilly and Fin joined in and we were no longer the only ones that looked like we were complete idiots. After about 45 minutes of Cruz, Fin Tilly and I dancing, Romeo, Brooklyn, Tyler and Jack filming us and putting it on instagram. The others all joined in and danced with us. Cardi B was about to perform and Tilly and I were hyped af for her. The music for Bodak yellow started blasting through the speakers and then smoke blew onto the stage and Cardi B appeared. Tilly and I could not stop clinging onto each other while jumping up and down while screaming. The song started and Tilly and I, a long with a bunch of other Cardi B fans started screaming her lyrics. Matilda and I were so caught up with singing and dancing to the song that we didn't notice the others were filming us and posting it on their Instagram stories. After Cardi sung bodak yellow she then started singing I like it. Cruz,Fin and I started dancing to this song while the others all went and got a drink. They all came back and Romeo gave me a bottle of water I had a drink and we all sat and chatted for a bit before Drake started performing. Fin jumped up and dragged Romeo, Cruz and I over to the dance floor so we could dance with him. Drake sung his song Nonstop and then In my feelings. Fin and I danced our hearts out together while Cruz and Romeo jumped around a bit to the music while laughing at Fin and I. Next up Justin Beiber was performed one of his old hits, Baby. Tilly and I immediately started belting out the lyrics because we both knew the boys didn't like the song that much. "OH FOR YOU, I WOULD HAVE DONE WHATEVER!!! AND I JUST CANT BELIEVE WE AINT TOGETHER" we screamed. I knew that I will have most definatley lost my voice by the end of the night. We all had the time of our lives. Beyonce took over the stage next and started performing 'Who run the world'. Tilly and I had made up a routine to It a while ago. We both jumped up and started performing it, grabbing the audiences and Beyonces attention. The Queen B signalled her guards to come get us and bring us up on stage. We performed the routine while she copied behind us. Tilly was starstruck when it finally hit her that she was dancing with the one and only Beyonce. After we danced with Beyonce and got hers plus a bunch of other music artists autographs we went back to the boys and decided to go get dinner. We all ordered pizza and sat at a table to eat it. Tilly was still in shock form what had just happened. "You guys were so good" Romeo said taking a seat next to me. "Thanks" I said speaking on behalf of Tilly and myself. We all ate our Pizza and took a big break from all the dancing we had done. We had been dancing for almost 5 hours straight. Eminem was the next person we were going to see perform and Cruz was hyped and ready. We went back over to where we were before and waited for about 10 minutes before Eminem came onstage and started performing. "Im beginning to feel like a rap God, rap god...." Cruz and the others started rapping. Eminem performed 2 songs before Post Malone came on straight after. " Wanna dance with me" Romeo said. "Sure" I said before walking over to Romeo. Better now started playing as Romeo and I moved away from the group a bit so we could dance with each other. We danced together during post Malone songs. Our dancing resulted in Romeo holding my waist while swaying us around while I basically grinded on him. I was kind of happy we moved away from the group or else Cruz would have killed me. Romeo and I kept dancing while Billie Eilish, Shawn Mendes and Bruno Mars performed. We went back and sat with the group until finally the weekend got to perform. I saw Romeos face light up as he heard the artist move on stage. "Are you gonna dance with me or what" I said standing up then looking down and smirking at Romeo. " Well duh" he said jumping up. We walked away from the group to dance. Well we thought we walked away...meaning we just walked forward and we were directly in front of the group. The weekend started singing his song 'I can't feel my face' and Romeo and I immediately started dancing together like no one was watching. But in reality Fin, Cruz, Brooklyn, Tilly, Tyler and Jack were filming us. After that song Romeo and I were a bit puffed but that didn't stop us. The weekend then invited Ariana Grande onstage to perform with him. They song their song 'Love me harder', Romeo and I started dancing again but this time we were still dancing crazily but we were holding onto each other. It started to get to the end of the song and Romeo pulled me closer so he could wrap his arms around me waist. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend" he said. "Of course" I said. We leant in and kissed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him like no one was there. "Aww" I heard from our group as we pulled away. I immediately buried my face in the crook of Romeos neck as he hugged me.

Time skip to after Coachella

We all left and Brooklyn dropped me home. I couldn't believe the amazing day I had just had. I went for a shower and washed all the makeup and glitter off of me. I got into my pjs and fell asleep the minute my head hit my pillow.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 26th of March. Xx