44 ~ Part 2

Romeos POV
I woke up this morning to my phone blowing up with text messages from friends and people tagging me in more posts than ever on Instagram. I sat up and checked my phone and decides to look at some of the messages I had received.

@montyhcortazzi14
Bro I'm so sorry
@romeobeckham
What do you mean?

@fin_isted
That must suck. Text me if you need anything, I'll be coming over later
@romeobeckham
K? I'm confused

@Milliebobbybrown
I always knew she was a bitch, she didn't deserve you. Can we meet up later I have to talk to you about something
@romeobeckham
What do you mean and sure meet me at the mall @ 2

I have over 600 requested messages from several fan accounts from Finn Wolfhard, Y/n's and my own fandoms. I then decided to look through all the posts I had been tagged in to see that there was a video going around from one of Finns friends, Jack Grazers live stream. The video was of Y/n and Finn making out in a room. I watched the video over and over, not believing what I was watching. I was shocked, watching the video broke my heart into a million more pieces. It just made me feel angry at Finn and slightly disappointed that Y/n would actually date him. I couldn't believe my eyes at all the stuff I was receiving from Finn and Y/ns fans. I had a bunch of comments under my new post from yesterday, I decided to go through and read some of them.

 I had a bunch of comments under my new post from yesterday, I decided to go through and read some of them

Liked by @cruzbeckham, @tillyramsey and 1,897,560 others
@romeobeckham ❤🏆🎾

Comments
@finn_y/n.fan tennis fag 🤢
@lovefory/n your so toxic, thank God Y/n got rid of you
@finnsfinger Y/n deserved way better than you, thank God Finn had saved the day once again 😘🐸
@calpurnialover eww why does he still even exist 🙄
@y/nsQueen #cancelhim #cancelled
@y/n&romeodied #romeobeckhamsoverparty 😂
@Finnieboi I can see why she left you
@babyy/n just leave already
@y/n/n567 What did she even see in you?
@y/n.y/l/n.15 Romeo I am so sorry about them all, please ignore them. Can you call me asap? I need to talk to you. Please Xx
Load 198,798 more comments

*@romeobeckham has deleted @y/n.y/l/n.15 comment 'Romeo I am so sorry about them all, please ignore them. Can you call me asap? I need to talk to you. Please Xx'*

Reading through all the comments I received made me feel like shit. I stumbled across Y/ns comment and just deleted it. I can't even face her right now. Truth is I still have crazy feelings for her, I wish everything went back to normal where me and her were together and she never met Finn. I deleted her comment because it hurt knowing that she knows what her fans are putting me through right now because of her and Finn. I laid still for a few minutes before Cruz came in. "Hey bud, I'm sorry about what's happening. Do you want me to call her and tell her to ask them to stop?" Cruz said as he sat next to me and places a hand on my shoulder. "Yes please" I said as I got up. Cruz called Y/n while I got ready to go to the mall and meet up with Millie. "Okay bye, Love you" Cruz said as he hung up the phone a few seconds later. "What did she say?" I said as I sat down and started putting my shoes on. "She said she would go live in a minute and explain everything to the fans and tell them to give you a break" Cruz said turning his phone off and putting in his pocket. "Okay" I said as I turned the TV on. We watched a tv show for a while until the both of our phones went off saying that Y/n and Finn were both Live. I went over to Cruz and we both went onto Y/ns live on his account. "Hey guys Finn and I are only going to be live for a little bit because we both have something to explain to you all. Oh hey Cruz" Y/n said as she turned her phone a little bit. She still looked as gorgeous as ever. "So Y/n and I are dating, we aren't official yet which is why you guys didn't know. The video going around from Jack's live stream is real, it was not staged" Finn spoke up as I saw Y/n start to look through the comments on her live. "Yeah basically what Finn just said, we didn't know Jack was live until he turned to his phone and started talking to most of you guys" she said obviously looking for someone through the viewers. "Just to be clear we are not going live get to get everyone's approval because we really couldn't care less whether your guys approved or not because it is our relationship after all" Finn said as he checked his comments. "Also one more thing, the Beckham's have been nothing but kind and helpful to me, so please leave them out of this. Especially Romeo, it isn't his fault that we broke up. He is the kindest, sweetest, funniest guy ever and is one of the last people of this earth who should ever get dragged into something like this. I still really care about him so don't send him a hate or any crap from Finn and I's relationship. Same goes with Cruz he is my bestfriend so don't pull anything on him either" Y/n said seeing all the comments about me on her love and Finns, she was obviously getting angry over all the stuff people were saying about Cruz and I. "I guess the same goes for Millie but it doesn't really matter to me as much for her. Anyways thank you guys for listening to us but we have to go, Bye" Finn said as he leant forward and turned his live off. "Bye" Y/n said as she looked slightly disappointed at what had just happened and ended her live. "They should leave it for a bit now" Cruz said as he put his phone back in his pocket and got up to leave. "Yeah" I mumbled as I grabbed my wallet and checked the time. I decided I should leave now because I won't get to the mall in time if I didn't.

Time skip to when Romeo arrives at the mall

I walked through the two large doors at the front of the mall and started looking for Millie. I walked around in circles for ages but she was nowhere to be seen. Just as I went to text her someone jumped on my back and said boo in my ear. "Hi" I said forcing out a laugh at her recent action. "How are you? Have you heard about what's been going on today, you about how Y/n decided to date Finn to make you and I angry. Also how she went live and did some bull shitty story about how her fans should stop assuming things and leave you out of her relation ship" Millie said still rambling on about Y/n. I know most of what she was saying was a lie so I zoned out and kind of just ignored her. We walked around the mall for away before Millie sat me down and told me she had something important to tell me. "So I was thinking that you and I should date because it would look good for my career" Millie said taking a sip of her drink she just got. I sat back in my seat anf just thought for a little bit, I mustnt have been paying attention because when I came back to reality Millie was snapping in my face saying "so will you do It?". "Yeah, yeah of course" I said regretting my answer immediately. "Great" she said as she grabbed my hand and her phone and took a picture of it.

A/NHey guys next chapter coming on the 12th of July 2019, also did you guys hear about Cameron Boyce? It's so sad tbh

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 12th of July 2019, also did you guys hear about Cameron Boyce? It's so sad tbh. Anyways hope you enjoyed Xx