31 ~ Holiday

"Y/n, Tyler, Poppy can you three please come down stairs for a minute?" Mum called up the stairs from the kitchen. I made my way slowly down to the kitchen with Tyler. "Wonder what mum wants" Tyler said making conversation as we walked down the stairs. "I know, she probably just found some old photos she wants to show us or something" I said in an annoyed tone, I wasn't annoyed at Tyler I was just annoyed at the fact I was had to get up. "Yup" Tyler said sighing as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

We walked into the kitchen to find mum sitting on the stool next to poppy and dad standing behind the kitchen counter. "What's up" I said as I went and sat next to Poppy and Tyler had went and sat next to mum. "Well, Victoria, David, your mother and I have decided to go on a trip to Australia with together with the Beckham's" Dad said. "Oh...that's great. When do you guys leave" I said disappointed that us three kids weren't going with them. "Y/n, you, Tyler and Poppy are going to" Mum said. "Omg really, when?" I said really excited. "We leave tomorrow so go pack. "Yes" I screamed while running up stairs to my room. My phone started vibrating just as I reached for it. Cruz was trying to Face time me.

(Y/n in Italics, Cruz in Bold)
Y: Hey, I was just about to call
C:hey, and haha cool. Did you hear the news?
Y:yup, I literally can not wait
C: same
Y: now get your butt over here and help me pack so I can help you
C: haha ok see you in 2
Y: Bye

I said as I ended the call. Less then 5 minutes later Cruz burst through my door screaming "AUSTRALIA HERE WE COME" and tackling me in the process. "Jeez thanks" I said as I got up off of my bedroom floor. "Your welcome" he said smugly. After about 2 hours Cruz and I had finished helping pack each others suitcases. We ended up watching movies and relaxing for the rest of the day.

Time skip to the next day when you leave for the airport

"Hey babe" Romeo said kissing me on the lips as I walked into the main lobby to get onto first class at the airport. "Hey" I said hugging him. I walked over and greeted the rest of the Beckham's before putting my bags up to go through airport security and be loaded onto the plane. " How are you" Romeo said coming and sitting next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders in the process. "I'm good, just tired. What about you" I said resting my head on his shoulder. "I'm good, I just can't wait to spend two beautiful weeks in Australia with my beautiful girlfriend" he said. I smiled and rested my eyes for a bit before we could get on the plane to go to Brisbane. Once we arrived in Brisbane we are going to drive to Beerwah to stay with one of Victoria's friends at her zoo. We got on the plane and Romeo and I sat next to eachother near the front of the plane. Romeo put a movie on and put a blanket on the top of the both of us, while I snuggled into his chest and went back to sleep. About 8 hours later I woke up and noticed Romeo wasn't in his seat. Although his phone wad there, his phone was buzzing meaning he was receiving a text from someone. Not meaning to be nosey or anything, I just had to look at his phone. I picked it up and saw a text from someone who's contact name was 'MBB😘❤'. I opened Romeos phone and started scrolling through the messages he had with this person. I'm guessing they were a girl because of they way they were texting eachother.

(Most recent text convo with MBB)( Me is Romeo and MBB is the other girl)

MBB😘❤
Hey boo😙

Me
Hey love💕

MBB😘❤
How's the flight going? How long until you think you guys are going to arrive? 💋

Me
The flights pretty boring bc Y/n is asleep but other than that it's running pretty smoothly. And I think we should be there in another 15 hours or so. ❤❤

MBB😘❤
Naw but I miss you Romes😘❤ also will I get to meet Y/n?

Me
I miss you too Mills ❤ and of course, I reckon you guys will be besties

MBB
Mm. Ok. Anyways I got to go. Love you so much Ro, I'll be waiting for you when you arrive here in Australia. Love you boo 😘❤😍

I felt my heart sink as I read those messages. I don't know why, it just made me feel really uncomfortable. I don't even know who this chick is so I'm not jealous. 'Maybe I should ask Cruz' I thought to myself before deciding that was probably the best idea. I stood up and looked over the back of my seat to see if Cruz was still up. He was do I got up and went and sat in the empty seat next to him. "He- what's wrong?" He said looking at me concerned before opening his arms up offering me a hug. I laid into his chest listening closely to his heart beat before speaking up. "Cruz, do you know if Romeo knows anyone who's initials are MBB?" I said feeling really guilty for asking. "Yeah, her names Millie she is a friend of ours, why?" He said calmly. "Oh it's nothing" I said ready to get up and go back to my seat. "Y/n why?" Cruz said sternly. "Well Romeo was messaging her and I kinda read through the messages by accident and the texts they were sending eachother made me feel really uncomfortable" I said breathing a sigh of relief that I finally told him. "Don't worry there is nothing going on between them, if there was I promise I would kill the both of them and tell you" he said. "Ok" I said starting to relax a bit more. "Wanna play fortunate?" Cruz said. "Ofcourse" I said. About 10 minutes later Romeo returned to his seat and picked up his phone. He looked really confused at first and then he said " Hey guys did any of yous touch my phone?". Cruz and I looked at eachother before both saying "No". "Ok" he said sitting down still looking confused. Cruz and I ended up playing fortunate for the rest of the flight.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 19th of May. Xx