Chapter 4 ~ Dinner and Sleepover

Cruzs Pov
*ding dong*
I heard the doorbell go off and I bolted to the door making sure I don't smash onto it this time. I opened it and ran into Y/ns arms while picking her up and twirling her around. "Haha Hi Cruz" she said. " Hello, y/n/n I missed you" I said putting her back down. "Its only been about 2 hours" she said laughing. "I know I said going and giving her mum and Poppy a hug. "Hi I'm Tyler, y/ns big brother and this is my dad y/d/n" Tyler said while giving me a high five. "Pleasure to meet you" I said letting them all in. "You look stunning" I said admiring my best friends outfit. "thank you Cruz you also look super cool" she said laughing. " Haha thanks" I said while laughing. (This is what you were wearing)

"Wanna sit next to me at dinner" I said

"Wanna sit next to me at dinner" I said. "Sure" y/n said.

Y/ns Pov
We got to the Beckham's and I was greeted by a very excited Cruz. We all got inside and I went and said a quick hi to Romeo, Brooklyn and Harper. I sat in between Cruz and Romeo at dinner. We all had pizza and salad. "Mum can y/n sleepover at out house tonight" Cruz said practically begging Victoria. " She may but only if y/m/n says yes and she wants too" Victoria said looking at me and my mum. "I would love too. May I mum?" I said looking at her. "Um well....Ok Sure you May, do u want me to drop some pyjamas over" mum said. "Yesss" me and Cruz yell as we tackle each other in a hug. "Mrs y/l/n y/n van borrow a shirt and a pair of sweatpants off of me for tonight instead you driving home and then driving back again" Cruz said politely. "if that's ok with you guys sure" mum said back. "Yup" we both said really happy. We finished eating dinner and my family left. "So what do you wanna do?" Cruz asked meditating on the couch. "Honestly I don't care" I said plopping down beside him. "What's your biggest pet peeve?" He asked randomly. "Umm probably when people chew really loudly. I have no clue why but I just can't with that" I said laughing. "What about you?". "Mines the same it gets really annoying" he said laughing. We continued to have a conversation for the next 45 minutes about what has been going on at my school and his school and really random stuff. Romeo walked into the room and said "he guys I'm going to the arcade tommorow with monty do you guys want to come along? Also y/n You can bring poppy and we can take Harper so they can hang out". Me and Cruz looked at each other, nodded and then looked back at Romeo. "Sure" we both said at the same time. "Ok cool bye guys" Romeo said as he left again. He's really cute to be honest. But then again he is a Beckham so why wouldn't he be. Cruz and I headed upstairs to get ready for bed. After getting dressed we laid around and just talked for a while.

I quickly posted the picture Cruz and I took this morning on instagram before we started the movie.

Liked by @cruzbeckham, romeobeckham and 200 others
@y/n.y/l/n.14 "you can dance" he says before dying of laughter😂
Tagged: @cruzbeckham

Comments
@cruzbeckham 😂😂welp I mean let's be honest we both suck
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @cruzbeckham nope it's just me 😂😂
@romeobeckham that's what that thud was😂
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @romeobeckham Yup just Cruz falling off the bed 😂
@Lucie.ly you know the Beckham's
@jake.980 omg that's Cruz Beckham
@rosie_elise Cruz is so hot, how did you meet him
@bela_snow could you text me Cruz or Romeos number please
Load 98 more comments

I had so many kids I don't even know commenting being like give me his number or wanna hang out. I rolled my eyes at them and put my phone down. I started watching the conjuring with Cruz when I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 18th of February. Hope you enjoy this chapter Xx