Chapter 29 ~ funeral

It was now 10pm and we had just arrived back in Arizona. Romeos family had allowed him to fly down with us so he could meet some more one my immediate family and friends who were going to be at the funeral. Romeo and I walked out bags up and put them in our hotel room. I went for a quick shower and ended up going straight to bed. 15 minutes after laying in bed Romeo came in and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "I love you" he whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "I love you even more" I whispered back, snuggling into his bare chest as I fell asleep.

*Buzz-buzz buzz-buzz buzz-buzz*
I awoke to my alarm going off really loudly. I groaned as I got up and started getting ready. I got dressed for the funeral while Romeo went and had a shower. I started doing my hair and makeup as Romeos started getting dressed. "How are you feeling?" Romeo asked as he kissed me on the cheek. "I'm alright I guess" I said as I continued finishing my hair. "You sure" he said as he put his shoes on. "Mhm" I hummed back in response. "Ok, I love you" he said as he leant down and kissed me on the lips. "I love you too" I said as I got up so we could head to meet my family in the lobby of the hotel. After we met up with my family we headed off to the funeral.

Time skip till after the funeral

"Y/n, hey" My cousin Alison called me. "Hi ally" I said speed walking up yo her and giving her a long hug. "How are you" I said as we pulled apart. "I'm good thanks, how are you? I heard your dating Romeo Beckham" she said excitedly. "I'm great and yeah I am dating him" I said smiling at the thought of Romeo. "Y/n/n" One of my other cousins said as came up to me with the rest of them following behind her. "Hey Lucy" I said as I hugged her. I then said hello to the rest of my cousins. "So your dating a Beckham apparently" my cousin Josh spoke up. "Yeah, I am" I said. "So I'm guessing you have met David Beckham then" My cousin Jack spoke up in disbelief. "Yeah I do, I practically live with the beckhams" I said laughing. Jack still looked like he didn't believe me so I said "Romeos actually here with me, you guys can meet him if you want". They all looked around and started nodding, while Jack just let out s short chuckle then crossed his arms over his chest. "Hey Romeo, come here I want you to meet some people" I said as I called Romeo over to me. "Heh beautiful" he said as he kissed me on the cheek. "Hey, these are some of my cousins. The rest are on my dads side and dont live here" I said. "This is Alison, Luciana, Josh, Jack, Liam, Nicole, Emma, Avery, Anna, Jasmine, Chelsea and Brody. Guys this is Romeo, my boyfriend" I said smirking at Jack because his mouth had dropped at the fact I wasn't lying. I heard a mix of 'hey', 'hi', and 'nice to meet you' from all of my cousins as the shook hands with him or hugged him. "How did you guys meet?" My cousin Alison spoke up. I looked at Romeo hoping he would answer for me. "Well my little brother, Cruz and Y/n meet when they both had a plane ride to London. They then became best friends and I met her when Cruz found out that the house she was staying at was only a 20 second walk from our house in London. So he invited her over and I got to know her at the arcade a few days later" he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder, while his arms were wrapped around my waist. "Aww that's cute" Avery said. Romeo and I just laughed. "So how long have you to been together" Jack said stepping forward giving a Romeo a dirty look. "For about 6 months" Romeo said sounding nervous. Jack just nodded his head up before Lucy pulled him back. I turned my head to see Romeo looking nervous. "Don't worry about Jack he's always an asshoke to people before he gets to know them, his mum used to be like that too" I whispered into Romeos ear, earning a chuckle from him. "When do you guys leave?" Anna said. "Tomorrow morning, bright and early" I said. "Oh okay" she said. We all hung out for a few hours before Romeo and I headed back to the hotel. We all talked about the upcoming campaign Romeo and I were going to do, we also spoke about my art and romeos tennis career. Alison updated me on the new gossip from school and we all spoke about how my friends were doing. Once we arrived back at the hotel we ate dinner and went to bed.

The next morning we got up at 4:30 to leave for our flight back to london that was at 5:30. Romeo and I finished loading ours and our families stuff into the van before we left for the airport. We were both so jet lagged when we arrived back in London that Romeo ended up crashing in my room for the night.

A/N
hey guys sorry for the shitty chapter I promise a better one will be out on the 11th of May.