41 ~ Shoot

*Buzz - Buzz - Buzz - Buzz*
I groaned as I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of the charger. I had a killer headache from earlier that morning. As I picked up my phone I saw that my manager was calling me.

Phone convo with your manager
Y/n: Hi Melissa
Melissa: Hey sweetheart
Y/n: How are you?
Melissa: I'm good, what about you
Y/n: Yeah I'm good, why did you call so early in the morning?
Melissa: Well someone has booked a photo shoot for you with another guy. I can't tell you who he is yet but he knows who you are and he is extremely excited to work with you
Y/n: Ok cool. Do I know him personally
Melissa: I don't think so. Maybe through social media but I don't think you know him at all
Y/n: Okay, when is It?
Melissa: the shoot is tomorrow, I have to go, I might talk to you about it tomorrow at the office
Y/n: Ok see you then

I hung up the phone and went back to sleep for another hour before actually getting up. I showered and got dressed into some baggy clothing. I walked into my room to find Cruz on my bed watching a movie on Netflix. I walked over and laid on his lap as he paused the movie and looked down at me. "Hello" I said looking as his face which appeared upside down to me. "Hi" He said chuckling at me. "Guess what" I said sitting up and looking at him. "What" He said smiling at me. "I have another modelling got tomorrow" I said really excitedly. "Omg that's great congrats" Cruz said giving me a hug. "I know right, although it is with another person. Apparently I know him through social media, but I just don't know who it is" I said laying back down. "Well they definatley cancels out Romeo. You know he really misses you right?" Cruz said. "I think he does besides, I'm over him" I said getting up off the bed and shutting the curtains to get the glare off of the TV. We watched movies for several hours before Cruz went home and I decided to go to bed.

Time skip to the next morning
I got up and headed straight for the shower. After I showered I changed into a cropped sweater and some short denim shorts. I left my hair naturally and put my sneakers on. I didn't bother doing any makeup because the makeup artists at the studio are going to do it for me and I wanted to make their lives easier. After I finished getting dressed I went downstairs to see my manager there. "Hey kiddo" She said giving me a hug. "Hey what are you doing here? Wasn't I meant to met you there?" I said hugging her back, confused. "Yes, well I wanted to drive you... so here I am" she said smiling. "Okay cool" I said as I walked and looked in the fridge for breakfast. "Do you want to go get starbucks with me on the way to the shoot?" she said as she picked her keys up. "Oh yes please" I said as I grabbed my bag, phone and sunglasses. We then went to go get some Starbucks through the drive through. "So who is this big celebrity I'm being partnered with today" I said wriggling my eyebrows in a jokingly way. "Well" she said smirking at me. "I know you wouldn't make me do it with Romeo seeing as we just broke up so it's not him" I said taking a sip of my drink. "Well, your right there...I'll give you a clue. He has brown hair" She said smiling. "Oh, I know....its shawn mendes. Right?" I said being a smart ads. "Wrong. Want another clue?" She said as she took a left into the parking lot of the company. "Duh" I said laughing at her. "Well his hair is curly" she said as we got out and started walking in. "Omg it's Cameron Boyce" I said jumping up and down. "Nope" she said as we started to walk into the building. I kept naming a bunch of celebrities with brown, curly hair until we got to the meeting room. " Nope, you weren't even close she said as we walked in. I hugged and sat down in my chair as another person's manager came in. Then suddenly in walked the guy I was working with. He looked oddly familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. He must have noticed me staring at him because he walked over to me. "Hi I'm Finn" he said as he stuck his hand out at me. I looked at it and gave a hive five before standing up and saying "Hi nice to meet you Finn, I'm Y/n". "Pretty name" he said as he smiled at me. "Thanks, I got it as a gift" I said as I got a wave of nerves hit my body. We both sat down and were getting to know eachother for a bit before we were told to head to hair and makeup for the photo shoot. After we got done in those two department we then went to wardrobe and got ready for the shoot.

"Ok guys now Y/n, stand in front of Finn and Finn wrap your arms around her. Y/n Look at Finn and Finn look down at Y/n" The photographer said to us as we posed for the camera. We got a few more shots after that and then the photo shoot ended. After I said good bye to Finn and we exchanged numbers and Snapchats I decided to post one of the photos on Instagram.

 After I said good bye to Finn and we exchanged numbers and Snapchats I decided to post one of the photos on Instagram

Liked by @finnwolfhardofficial, @cruzbeckham and 1,998,789 others
@y/n.y/n.14 'Go bLoW YouR dAd yOu mUlLet weARinG AsShoLe' - Richie ❤
Tagged: @finnwolfhardofficial

Comments
@finnwolfhardofficial 'OmG yoU wErE sO adOrAbLe' - Y/n ❤
@y/n.y/n.14 @finnwolfhardofficial but you were, you were such a cute lil baby 😍❤😂
@finnwolfhardofficial @y/n.y/l/n.14 but your such a cute lil baby 😚😍❤😂
@cruzbeckham Damn boo😍
@y/n.y/n.14 @cruzbeckham 😂😂❤
@Tillyramsey Oof and she moves onto the next💅...jk😂 but fr this pic is fire💣🔥
@y/n.y/n.14 @Tillyramsey oof😂
@jackdgrazer Damn @Finnwolfhardofficial you were so right 😍😍😍
@Finnwolfhardofficial @jackdgrazer shut up!!!
@ITmovie looks like finnie boi hasn't made her run for her yet👀😂
@y/n.y/n.14 @ITmovie bhahahah😂
@Netflix #newpowercouple?
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @Netflix shh!!! Jk😂
@romeobeckham You chose him!!!🤢💀

* @romeobeckham comment 'You chose him!!!🤢💀' has been deleted by @romeobeckham *

A/N
Hey guys, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. New one coming on the 26th of June. Also so you guys have any ideas on a new book I could right? I was thinking of doing one on Cruz. Xx