Chapter 13 ~ Tennis game

*Bzz - bzz- bzz- bzz*
I rolled over in my bed to see Romeo texting me. I sat up and decided to answer him.

Romeo⚘😍❤
Morning Beautiful, I have a massive tennis game today and I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch me play Xx
Me
Hey Ro, I would love to watch you play. When is it and when do you want me to come round.
Romeo⚘😍❤
Ok cool, it is on at 12 but can you come around now so we can hang out a bit before the game. Xx
Me
Sure, see u soon Xx

I got out of bed and went to my closet and got dressed. I put on a black Nike cap, black nike top, short ripped denim shorts and a pair of black nike runners. I popped on a necklace and grabbed a bag. I put a portable charger, perfume, a purse with money in, headphones and a water bottle in it. I grabbed my phone and texted Romeo that I was on my way. I walked out the front door and over to the Beckham's.

I got to their front door and just walked in like normal. I said hi to Victoria, David, Brooklyn and Harper then headed upstairs to see Romeo and Cruz. I knocked on Romeos door and Cruz answered the door. "Y/n/n, hi" he said embracing me in a hug. " Hey Cruzzie, where's Romeo?" I said. "He is trying to pick an outfit out for tennis to impress you" he said laughing. "Haha seriously" I said walking over to the couch in Romeos room with Cruz. "Cruzzzz I have absolutely nothing to wear" Romeo yelled walking into the room. "Y/n Your here" he said giving me a hug and a kiss on the fore head. "Hi" I said laughing at him. "I have nothing to wear... that's it I'm not going" Romeo said giving up and sitting down. "I'm sure you do" I said jumping up, dragging Romeo and Cruz to Romeos closet. "Cruz you get sneakers, I'll grab you clothes, Romeo just say yes and no" I said. "Ok" he said sitting on his chair. I went to his draw with athletic clothes in. I grabbed out a black and white teeshirt and a pair of white shorts. Cruz got him a pair of black socks and black and white sneakers. We showed Romeo and he stood up and said. "Perfect". Cruz and I walked out of Romeos closet so he could get changed. "He is such a drama queen" Cruz said laughing. I just laughed with him. "So are you and Romeo a thing now or?" Cruz said sitting down. "I honestly have no clue what we are" I said sitting next to him. "Do guys want to leave now?" Romeo said coming out of his wardrobe. "Yup" Cruz and I said standing up. "I just gotta go get my jacket and put my shoes on, one sec" Cruz said running out of Romeos room. I walked over to the door and was about to go out when Romeo snaked one of his arms around my waist and shut his door with the other. He spun me around so I was against the wall with the hand he had around the back of my waist now on the side and his other hand on the wall. He leant in and kissed my lips again. I moved my arms up and wrapped one around his neck and places the other hand just below his jaw. He deepened the kiss and we continued to make out for another 5 minutes before Cruz knocked on the door. Innterupting us again to tell us that we were leaving. We all went downstairs and out to the car.

Skip car ride to when you arrive at the stadium.

We arrived at the place Romeo was going to be playing at. The building was huge and there was heaps of paparazzi. I wasn't that used to being attacked/chased by paparazzi like the Beckham's are so I clinged onto Romeo. Romeo lifted his arm up and placed my head near the crook of his neck and placed his hand up so it was covering the flashes from my eyes. We got in the building and boi I have never been more relieved I'm my entire life. Romeo gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went off so he could go warm up and stretch before his game. After the Beckham's and I had found our seats in the front row the game had started. Romeo was doing so well. He ended up winning the game. The scores were 35-10. The crowd went crazy when Romeo won. He gave the other player a hand shake and said good job. He then came sprinting towards me dropping his racket in the process. He picked me up over the wall and spun me around as I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck hugging him back. We pulled away with me still in Romeos arms. Romeo leant in and kissed me on the lips. We heard a bunch of 'awws' and 'that's so cute'come from the fans and the audience as we continued to kiss. Romeo put me down when we pulled away from each other and we have each other another hug. I forgot that we were in front of his whole family, a tv crew, paparazzi, fans and a professional photographer for a few minutes until we pulled away from the hug and I saw all of them. I immediately freaked and ran out into the locker rooms. "Y/n wait" Romeo screamed running after me. I got into the locker room and felt my breathing start to pick up and then starting to hitch making it hard for me to breath. I felt like I was having an anxiety attack. I felt tears roll down my checks as Romeo came into the room and embraced me in a hug. "Hey hey calm down, it will all be okay" he said sitting me down and getting me a glass of water. "How do you know" I said. "Because I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you" he said kissing me on the forehead. I just smiled and cuddled into his chest. We left the locker rooms and went back out to the Beckham's. "Are you alright dear" Victoria said placing a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Yeah I'm good" I said. We went back out to the car and left. On the way home I decided to post a photo I took of Romeo today.
Liked by @romeobeckham, @cruzbeckham and 12, 899 others
@y/n.y/l/n.14 🎾🏆❤
Tagged: @romeobeckham

Comments
@romeobeckham 😍 thanks for being there ❤❤❤
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @romeobeckham anytime, you were amazing ❤❤
@cruzbeckham you guys were so cute 😂😙
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @cruzbeckham omg 😒😂
@random.user are you guys dating?
@random.user.2 you guys kissed at his game...slut
@romeobeckham @random.user.2 no she isn't
@randomuser3 😍😍😍
Load 2,389 more comments

Five minutes later we pulled up at my house and I got straight out , said thank you and goodbye then went straight to my room not wanting to hear form any of my family.

A/N
Next chapter comes out on the 17th of March Xx