10 ~ carnival part 1

I awoke to cruz yelling in my ear "Morning chicken, you gotta get up!!! We are going to the carnival today". He then moved my legs apart and sat on his knees between them. I closed my eyes to go back to sleep when suddenly he started tickling my like crazy. "Omg Cruz" I squealed out between laughter. "Come on you gotta get up" he said. "Ok, ok, I'm up I said sitting up. "Good" Cruz said moving so I can get up. I went and quickly got changed into short ripped denim shorts, a white nike top and nike runners. I put on my bestfriend chain and bracelet from Romeo then sprayed my self with perfume. I left my hair down and out it in loose curls then did a simple makeup look.

I came our of the bathroom to see Cruz sitting on my bed on his phone. He looked up at me as I walked into my room and over to my desk to get my nude leather back pack. "Gorgeous as always" Cruz said. "Haha thanks" I said laughing. We both went down stairs to see the Beckham family already dresses and ready sitting in out living room. "How are you all up and ready it's only 10:00 am.... on a Sunday" I said laughing. "We are all very excited to hang out with you all again" Harper said sweetly giving me a hug. "Awe" I said.

Time skip 3 hours later
It was currently 1:00 in the afternoon we were about to leave to go to the carnival. "You all ready to go" David said standing up. "Yup" we all said heading to the front door. "David, Y/m/n, Y/d/n, Brooklyn, Tyler and I will take the first van. Kids you 5 will take the other one" Victoria said. We all agreed and left. After we all got in the van we started heading to the carnival. "You look very pretty today" Romeo said turning his attention to me. "As do you Mr beckham" I said. "Well not pretty just very handsome" I said realizing that I called him pretty the first time. " Haha thanks" he said laughing. We arrived at the carnival and found our we were going to meet up with Tilly, Jack and Fin there. "Hey guys" Tilly said coming up behind us all with Jack and Fin. "Hey" we all said. Romeo, Cruz, Tilly, Jack, Fin and I all decided we would go one way while Brooklyn, Tyler, Poppy and Harper went another way. Our parents went for a walk around while we split up and went away. "Where do you guys want to go first?" Romeo asked. We all started looking around when Cruz screamed out "Omg lets go on that one". My stomach dropped. He was pointing to this really big, scary roller coaster called 'Twisted Cyclone'. I have the world's biggest fear of roller coasters so I was really scared to go on it. "You alright" Romeo whispered in my ear. I turned to him and nodded. He obviously noticed I was petrified. "Do you want to go on a walk with me then maybe we will think aboit coming back here later if you want too?" He said whispering in my ear again. "Yes please" I said turning to face him. "You guys gonna come on with us" Fin said facing us. "We are gonna sit this one out because y/n is feeling a bit sick" Romeo said as I nodded agreeing with him. They all got on the ride and we waited for it to start before leaving. "Lets go" Romeo said grabbing my hand. His hands were so warm and soft, they felt amzing to hold. It was so comfortable. We walked for about 20 minutes before Romeo spotted a basketball hoop shooting game. "Ima win you a prize" he said. " Haha ok" I said loving his confidence. "Can I surprise you with the gift" he said. "Sure why not" I said feeling really happy he was doing this for me. "What prize are you aiming for" the man running the store said to Romeo. Romeo walked up to the man and whispered in his ear. "Ahh ok good luck" the man said go Romeo. Romeo gave the man the money to play, the man then gave Romeo the balls and set the timer up. "Ok 3, 2, 1" the man said as he pressed start on the timer. Romeo had two minutes to get as many points as possible. He was so good at this game, I was impressed. The game ended and Romeo had got 265 points. Romeo looked at the man and the man nodded at him. "Ok close your eyes and no peaking" Romeo said turning to me. "You better not throw a snake at me or something" I said as I covered my eyes. "I won't" he said laughing. "Ok now you can open" he said....

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 8th of March Xx.