Chapter 7 ~ day out part 1

Time Skip to 1 week later

Romeo and I have become quite close lately. Not as close as Cruz and I but pretty close. All three of us hve hung out almost every single day this past week. Today Cruz, some of his friends and I are going to go to the beach. Cruz said he has someone he wants me too meet at the beach today. I got changed into a decent out fit to wear at the beach:

I left my hair out in wavy curls and did a natural makeup look

I left my hair out in wavy curls and did a natural makeup look. Cruz had just texted me saying that they were on their way to my house right now. I quickly sprayed myself with perfume, grabbed my phone and purse then ran downstairs. As I got to the bottom of the steps the Beckham's had just pulled up. I quickly ran outside and jumped in their car. "Hey guys, also thanks for picking me up David" I said as Cruz gave me a side hug. " Hey y/n and it's all good" he said looking in he back and giving me a warm smile. "Morning y/n/n" Harper said. "Morning, how are you?" I said giving her a quick hug. "I'm good" she said hugging me back. "So who are we meeting up with?" I said laying my head on Cruzs shoulder. "Well we are meeting up with Romeo, my cousin also Jack and Matilda Ramsey" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "You haven't meet any of them besides Romeo before, which means they are the people I am introducing you too today" he said looking at me smiling. I just nodded my head and went on my phone.

Skip to when they arrived at the beach

We pulled up and saw Romeo sitting at a table with 3 other people. There was this girl with dirty blonde hair which had really pretty beach curls in it, she also had tan skin and looked a little taller and older than what I was. There were also two boys there one had dirty blonde hair and the other had light blonde hair. Cruz and I got out of the car and started head g up to meet them. Romeo came up to me and gave me a big bear hug. "How have you been?" He asked me. "Pretty good, what about you?" I said laughing. "I've been good" he said looking at me but still holding onto my waist. "Hey y/n/n come meet some friends of ours" Cruz said calling me over. "Y/n this is Fin, Matilda and Jack. Guys this is Y/n" Cruz said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you all" I said smiling at them. I heard a mix of 'hi's' and 'heys'. "Where are you from?" Fin said obviously noticing that I dont have a brittidh accent. "Im from Phoenix Arizona" I said. "Yup but she was born in Brooklyn, New York" Cruz said trying to answer my question for me. "Haha ye, thanks Cruz" I said laughing. " All good" he said clicking his fingers, pointing at me and winking. We both laughed at each other and then Tilly interrupted and said. "So do you have any siblings?" "Yeah I have a brother named Ty-" I was then cut off by Cruz saying "Tyler he is 17 and a little sister named Poppy and she is 9...sorry" he said. "Haha yeah what Cruz said" I said. "Cool" Tilly said looking at me and then turning to Cruz "she has a voice she can answer her own questions" she said laughing. "True, Do guys want to go for a walk and get Ice cream" Cruz suggested draping his arm over my shoulder. We all agreed and started walking. After walking for about 15 minutes I got a call from my Mum so I stopped where I was and signalled the others to keep walking.

Phone convo with your mum
M: Hey y/n What time are you going to get home this afternoon?
Y: Probably around 3:30-4:00. How come.
M: Well your father is going to be at a meeting until 3:50, Tyler has Soccer practice from 3:30 until 9:00 tonight and I have to take Poppy to the doctors because she is sick at 1:30. So I was just checking to let you know there might not be anyone home when you get home.
Y: oh ok. Is Poppy ok? Also I'm guessing you will probably be back from the doctors when I get home.
M: She just threw up so I'm taking her to get checked and yes I will be home.
Y: ok I'll talk to you later, bye. Love you
M: love you too bye

Romeo insisted on staying and waiting for me so he was still there when I hung up on mum. "Hey is everything alright?" He said with concern in his voice. "Yeah everything is good, it's just that Poppy is sick and mum was wondering when I will be home. Just so she knows of someone will be home or not later." I said. "Oh ok" he said smiling. "So are you enjoying your holiday so far?" He said starting to walk again. "Yeah, I'm loving it" I said back enthusiastically. "That's good" he said. We got further down the beach and heard loud music coming from the mall. "Wanna go hang out at the mall for a bit and then find the others?" I said. "You read my mind" he said laughing and grabbing my hand. We ran to the mall and headed to the centre of the mall to see what was going on. There were show girls doing a show for the people. They were currently doing the can can in the big poffy Red, white and Blue dresses. We watched them dance for about 10 minutes before heading around the shops. "Do you want to go shopping?" Romeo asked. "My shout" he butted in before I could answer. " Haha sure but you don't have to pay" I said. "I want to buy something for you" he said smiling at me sweetly. "Awe what a sweetheart" I said sarcastically and then laughing...

A/N
Hey guys do y'all have any ideas on what you want to see in upcoming Chapters??? If so feel free to comment them or PM me. Next chapter will be coming on the 27th of February. Xx