32 ~ Arriving

We arrived in Brisbane last night and ended up spending the night there. We are driving to Beerwah today and are going to stay at the Australia zoo. I got up and went for a quick shower. After I showered and got dressed I went to the kitchen and started to make mine and Cruzs breakfast. I didn't bother about Romeos bc he has two arms and a heat beat and can do it himself. He was getting on my nerves really bad last night. I have insomnia so it's hard enough for me to sleep, little loan Romeo being up texting that Millie chick for most of last night. "Hey babe" Romeo said kissing me on my cheek. I didn't respond I just texted Cruz and took our breakfasts over to the table. "What's wrong" Romeo said as Cruz entered the room. "Nothing, I'm fine" I said sitting down. "No your not what's up?" He said looking at the fact I made Cruz breakfast instead of his. I quickly stuffed a large spoonful in my mouth and muffled the word "nothing", earning a laugh from Cruz. "Thank you Y/n/n" Cruz said smiling at me. "All good" I said as I finished swallowing the large bite of cereal. About 20 minutes later Brooklyn came into our room to tell us it was time to leave for Beerwah.

Time skip to when you arrived at the Australia zoo

Our chauffeur drove our mini van along this long dusty/rocky driveway into some park type thing. I'm guessing this is the zoo, judging by the big sign out the front that says Australia Park Zoo. After about 5 minutes of driving through the park we arrived out side this wooden building which I'm guessing is where Victoria's friend and family lives. Our car came to stop and Cruz and I jumped out to stretch our legs. "Victoria, Hi" Some blonde lady said in an enthusiastic american accent, giving her a hug. "Hi Terri" She said hugging her back. "My, my look at you two kids. Hey Bindi" she said referring to the two kids and then going up to the brunette girl giving her a hug. "Hi" Bindi said. "Look at you Robert, your getting really tall" Victoria said giving him a hug. " Hi and I know" Robert saif laughing. "Oh guys this is my family and some really close family friends of ours" Victoria said looking back at us. "So this Is David, Brooklyn, Tyler, Poppy, Harper, Romeo, Cruz and Y/n. Guys this is the Irwins. This is Terri, Bindi and Robert" Victoria said. We all said hi and wither shook hands or hugged them. "Hey" Robert said coming up to me. "Hi, I'm Y/n as you just heard" I said smiling at him. 'He has really pretty eyes' I thought to myself. "Yes, and I am Robert as you also just heard" He said laughing at what I just said. "How was your flight from London?" Robert said helping me carry my bag up the steps. "It was really long to be honest" I said laughing. "I bet" he said also laughing. We walked back to the rest of the group when suddenly there was a loud shriek coming from back up in the varander of the Irwins house. "ROMEOOOOOOO" some brittish chick screamed while running towards my boyfriend. She jumped onto him wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around around his torso. "Hey mills" he said hugging her back. Cruz must have noticed the very unimpressed look on my face because he walked up to me. "I'm guessing that's that Millie chick" I said clearly sounding annoyed. "Yes, but there is nothing to worry About, Romeo won't cheat he's not that stupid" Cruz said. "If you say so" I said going on my phone so I looked busy. "Y/n down over here" Romeo called me. "Ugh wish me luck" I mumbled under my breath to Cruz as I put my phone away and walked over to them. "Hi" I smiled at the both of them. "Millie, this is my amazing girlfriend Y/n. Y/n This is one of my good friends Millie" Romeo said. "Hi, it's a pleasure to meet you" I smiled. "You too I guess" Millie said in a kind of annoyed tone before she turned her attention back to Romeo. I walked away without them noticing and I went over to Cruz and Robert who were talking. "Sorry she just blew you off like that, she isn't normally like that" Cruz said apologizing for Millies behaviour. "Oh don't be sorry Its not you fault" I said to Cruz. " So how old are you y/n?" Robert said. "I'm 15, what about you?" I said smiling at him. "Same" He said also smiling.

We all ended up spending the rest of the day unpacking our stuff into our rooms and lounging around getting to know eachother.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 23rd of May. Xx