Chapter 26 ~ TMZ

TMZ
#y/s/n confirmed?

Recently Victoria Beckham has confirmed the relationship between her second oldest son, Romeo and his girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n. The young couple had gotten in huge trouble with the football star and ex-spice grl as seen on instagram. Earlier in the morning yesterday it appears that Romeo Beckham had taken his girlfriend out on a date without telling his parents. They were spotted by paparazzi at a strawberry field kissing and having the time of their lives. Mr and Mrs Beckham and Fans of the young duo had denied that it was them until Romeo had posted this on instagram:

While captioning it '🍓All these Strawberries, but I'd still pick you🍓', meaning this had officially confirmed that the young couple where indeed on a date at the field that day

While captioning it '🍓All these Strawberries, but I'd still pick you🍓', meaning this had officially confirmed that the young couple where indeed on a date at the field that day. They received many comments from fans saying how cute they were until fellow family members commented things like:
'this is cute and all but...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS???' - Cruz Beckham,
'Adorable, also u guys r in trouble' - Fin Isted
' Guys, Victoria and I need to talk to you both when you get back' - David Beckham
' Home, Now!' Victoria Beckham

These comments had us all wondering what had happend.

Skip to a few hours later, Victoria had posted a photo of Y/n appearing to be in a good mood. She posted captioning this photo:

'Good afternoon with this gorgeous girl Xx also @romeobeckham I think I'm gonna keep your girlfriend

'Good afternoon with this gorgeous girl Xx also @romeobeckham I think I'm gonna keep your girlfriend. 😂❤' Officially confirming that #y/s/n is official. Now we are all just waiting for them to confirm it themselves publically.

Thank you all for read don't for get to like, comment and share this article. Also don't forget to subscribe to our account and follow our Instagram to find out more on this hot topic.

"Ugh" I said as I rolled out of bed and started walking over to my closet. I'm kinda sick of all the gossip and drama going on about Romeo and I. I really need to talk to Romeo about this and see what he thinks we should do. I can't believe TMZ took our date and tried to ruin it or annoy us by writing a whole article on it, even tho they didn't even come with us. I through on a pair of short denim short, a cropped hoodie and a pair of Adidas sneakers. I brushed my hair and put it up into a ponytail then left the house. I walked next door to the Beckham's and walked straight through their front door. It was currently 9 in the morning meaning Romeo should be up already. " Hey Harper" I said as I walked past the living room. "Y/n/n" Harper squealed while getting up and running over to me. "How are you" I said picking her up. "I'm good" she said hugging me. I put her down and looked around for Romeo or Cruz. "They are both still asleep" Harper said smiling and walking back to the TV. "Ok thanks" I said as I started walking upstairs. I walked into Romeos room and quickly skimmed the room to find Romeo and Cruz spreak out across his bed, asleep still in their clothes from yesterday. 'Aww they are so peaceful....' I thought inside my head. "I don't like it" I said as I breathed out heavily and walked over to Romeos bean bag to grab a cushion. After I grabbed the cushion I took my shoes of quietly and walked over to the bed to wake them. I climbed onto Romeos bed and started wacking Him and Cruz like crazy, while jumping around and screaming at them to get up. "Get. Up. Now. Guys" I just still jumping. Suddenly Cruz started wacking me back in a joking manner to try and get me to stop wacking him and Romeo tackled me onto the bed. "Woah easy tiger" I said as his face was close to mine again. He leant in and kissed me, we kissed for a good five seconds before Cruz interrupted by saying "Ugh, gross". We pulled away and said to Romeo "Did you see the article?". "What article?" He said looking confused. "The one TMZ posted" I said as I handed him my phone. He quickly read the article and then looked at me as he passed the phone to Cruz. "Well what do you think we should do?" I said...

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming out on the 28th of April. Xx