45 ~ Part 1

Time skip to Saturday night

Tonight is the burberry campaign premiere about Romeo and I. I am so nervous, tonight will be the first time I have seen Romeo since he started dating Millie and I started dating Finn. It is currently 3 in the afternoon and the premiere starts at 7. I got a call from my make up artist saying that her, the hairstylist were coming over now. I walked over to my bathroom and got into my shower. As I got out of my shower I heard my makeup and hairstylist getting their stuff set up. "Hey I said as I walked in with a towel wrapped around Me. "Hi I'm Lucianna and this is Scarlett" The two girls who were setting their stuff up said. "Hi its lovely to meet you" I said as I walked into my wardrobe. I put one of Finns baggy shirts on and a pair of booty shorts before sitting on the chair the two girls had set up. About 2 hours later Lucianna and Scarlett were done with my hair and makeup. I walked back to my wardrobe to get dressed. I put my dress on and got Scarlett to zip it up for me. "You look so pretty" Luciana said as my phone went off. I grabbed my phone and answered Finn.

Finn😍😘❤
Hey babe I just got here, I'm down stairs when your ready

Me
Okay, be down in a minute

I grabbed my purse and looked at myself in the mirror one last time. "You look gorgeous, now go get him tiger" Scarlett said making me laugh. The girls started packing their stuff up as I walked down stairs.

(This is what you were wearing)

As I walked down the stairs I saw Finn watching me with his mouth hanging open

As I walked down the stairs I saw Finn watching me with his mouth hanging open. "Hi" I said as I walked over to him. "You look...just...wow" Finn said as he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him slightly into a kiss. "Ready to go?" He said as we both pulled away. "Yeah, let's go" I said as he grabbed my hand and escorted me to the limo.

Time skip to when you guys arrive.

The chauffeur who took us to the premiere pulled up outside of building, in front of a red carpet. Finn got out of his side of the car and ran around to open my door. " Haha thank you" I said as Finn put his hand out for me too take. "Your welcome M'lady" Finn said in a weird accent. I just laughed and started walking along the carpet with him. We stopped for about 5 minutes for paparazzi and Burberry to get some photos of us before we continued to walk inside of the building. "Ahhh you look so gorgeous" Victoria said coming up to me and giving me the biggest hug. "Haha thank you but look at you!!! David is one lucky man" I said laughing with Victoria. "I know he is, so is Finn" Victoria said continuing the joke. "Im going to go for a quick walk to see the producers with Victoria, ill be back k?" I said to Finn as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Okay" he said taking his seat. "Are you excited" Victoria said as she held the both of my hands and walked with me over to the producers. "Yes, very. But I'm really nervous what about you" I said as I smiled at her. I missed Victoria a lot, she is basically my second mum. "Im excited for you and Romeo, but I am nervous for everything else. Why are you nervous?" Victoria said as we made a turn and walked towards the drinks. "Well I have a gut feeling that something really bad is going to happen tonight, what about you?" I said to Victoria. "Well same but, keep this on the low. I'm really nervous for two main reasons, one of them being that Romeo Isn't really impressed that you brought Finn and the other one is that one of the producers has a bad past with David and I. So I am scared he is going to do something that will sabotage this magazine and film. I mean like I have selected the Pictures with Beth and stuff but I'm scared he is going to do something to make you guys look bad. You know what I mean?" Victoria said grabbing a bottle of water for the both of us, I grabbed an extra one for Finn. "Yes I understand and also about Romeo, I guess we will kind of have to keep him away from Finn tonight so nothing bad can happen there" I said as we got to the Beckham's table. I said a quick hi to all of them except for Millie and then returned back to Finn.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 14th of July Xx