47

It has been over two weeks since Finn and I broke up. I haven't heard a word from him at all recently. Romeo is trying to break it off with Millie but she won't let him go. Romeo and I are going out today just for a walk around London. We haven't gone for a walk around London in ages because of what's been going on paparazzi. I decided to get dressed so I went to my closet and grabbed out a nike crop top, tank top, and nike leggings. I then grabbed my nike cap and sneakers then went to the bathroom and got dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail put my cap on then left my room. I grabbed my phone, a water bottle and my watch then left to go to Romeos. I got to the front door and just as I was about to knock Roemo opened the front door. "Hey" he said kissing me on the lips. "Hi" I smiled as we walked down the front steps of his houses and started walking. "You and Millie over yet?" I said feeling bad for him. "No, she keeps threatening to ruin my career or something" Romeo said linking our hands. "Oh that sucks" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder for a few seconds. "Yeah but I have a plan to let the world know we are over" Romeo said smiling and looking at me "What posting it on social media?" I said hoping that was what he was planning on doing. "Nope, letting the paps catch us and then telling them that Millie and I are done" Romeo said as we turned into a busy street. "ROMEO! We can't do that. What if she says you were lying and her fans go after you like they did to Jacob with the cheating thing" I said starting to feel sick to my stomach. "They won't don't worry" he said wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "If you say so" I said as we started walking. We separated a bit and continued walking.

"Here is our first show Romeo mumbled to me as he spotted the first lot of paparazzi. Romeo linked his hands with mine and we walked like that as we aproached them. A bunch of paparazzi started yelling at us, asking if Romeo and Millie were still together or if him and I were together. Romeo then pulled me closer and kissed my forehead as we walked through the cameras into a store. Romeo and I were looking around at the stuff in the store and then Romeo got to the front of the store, near the window and saw this massive fake diamond ring. The paps were taking photos of us through the window so Romeo grabbed the ring and jokingly got down on one knee. "Y/n will you marry me" he said in a silly voice. "Haha yes" I said as he laughed and picked me up, spinning me around in the process. He put me down and we left the store and continued walking. The paparazzi left us alone for a bit as we kept walking.

After about 3 hours of walking around we decided to go to lunch. "Wanna each there" Romeo said as he pointed at this Italian restaurant. "Sure let's go" I said ad I grabbed his arm and walked with him to the restaurant. There was no one in there besides an elderly couple so we went in and got sat at a table. "Hi can I get you guys some drinks" The waitress saif as she handed us menus. "Sure, I will get a cola and y/n What do you want?" Romeo said as he held onto my hand across that table. "I'll just have a strawberry lemonade" I said smiling at the waitress. The lady left and Romeo and I chatted about what happened the night I confessed to Finn. "So what actually happened?" Romeo said as our drinks arrived. "Well you already know" I said looking out the window to see the paparazzi. "Well yeah, I know that you drank and stole but what actually happened that whole after noon. Hang on a minute, sorry" Romeo said as he stod uo and walked to the front of the resturant. "Look can you alk leave us alone, we will be at the park up there later if you want to see us" Romeo yelled at all the paparazzi before coming and sitting back down. They didn't even budge when Romeo said that, but we just ignored them. The waiter came and took our orders before I started my little story. "Well, Finn asked me to go to Jack Grazers party with him. So I did. I had way to many shots and alcoholic drinks but I kept drinking them. Finn had told me to drink water but I didn't and I ended u0 having one more drink and then throwing it up. When Finn and I were in the bathroom, he was arguing with me saying he was right and I should have listened to him and drunk water. Anyways we kept arguing with him and told him I only used him to try to get over you and how I had been sneaking around with you over the last two months. Then before I knew it we both left, he went home and I walked home because he was my ride. I went into a store and had this urge to take things so I did. I got caught. Wasted two calls at the police station on him and then called you. And yeah that's basically it" I said as our good arrived. We thanked them and ate our food. When we were finished Romeo paid and we left. We walked to the park as a bunch of paparazzi followed us.

After walking around the park Romeo stopped me in front of this fountain and got down on one knee. "Now you know how I pretended to ask you to marry me in the shop" Romeo said as he held onto my hands while I nodded, confused. "Yeah" I said as I felt one of my eyebrows raise. "Yeah well I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend again" Romeo said as he pulled out a box that had this gorgeous necklace with his initials on. "Omg yes I said as I jumped into his arms. Romeo ended up falling backwards so we laid there on the concrete looking like idiots. "That's good" Romeo said as I lifted my head off of his chest enough for me to look in his eyes. Before we knew it we were kissing on the ground as hundreds of paps were taking pictures of us and calling out to us.

The end

A/n
Hey guys you have reached the end of this book. Hope you enjoyed it. Next book about Romeo will be coming out soon. Xx