34 ~ Swimming and Romeo?

Liked by @cruzbeckham, @fin_isted and 5,890 others @Y/n

@Y/n.Y/l/n.14 Okay isn't this the cutest little guy ever or What! 😍😘❤
📸 ~ @robertirwanphotography
Tagged: @australiazoo
@robertirwanphotography

Comments
@victoriabeckham Naw it is definatley the cutest thing ever Xx
@Y/n.Y/l/n.14 @victoriabeckham ikr xx
@brooklynbeckham Damn, I'm guessing Robert is going to be your personal photographer for this trip now. I'm offended 😤😤. Jk you look gorgeous
@Y/n.Y/l/n.14 @brooklynbeckham you should be and he is for sure😂😂 also thank you💞
@robertirwanphotography Only just the two cutest things ever in this picture😍😙❤
@y/n.y/l/n.14 @robertirwanphotography what are you talking about? Your not even in the pic 😉😂❤
@Bindiirwan Naw Robert got to take you around the Zoo first! Anyways glad you enjoyed the tour 💞
@Y/n.Y/l/n.14 @bindiirwan💞💞💞
@cruzbeckham ouuu cutie, also how come *I* didn't get to come with you missy, I AM your bestfriend after all.😤😂😂
@Y/n.Y/l/n.14 @cruzbeckham aww sorry boo but you weren't up. We will definatley go together next time😂😂
@TMZ hmm... no comment from Romeo...Did Millie get in the way?😏
@Tillyramsey @TMZ get lost like fr. No one wants here you tryna annoy my favourite girlie on her Insta page

Load 1,890 more comments

We have been at the Australia Zoo for two days now and Romeo and I haven't said a single word to eachother since. I want to talk to him but every opportunity I get, Millie buts in and takes him away from me. I can see that Tyler and Cruz are clearly getting annoyed with her too. I grabbed my bikini and got changed in the bathroom before heading downstairs to go swimming with Cruz, Poppy, Harper, Robert, Bindi, Brooklyn and Tyler. Romeo and Millie weren't going to come swimming with us because they had 'important' stuff to do. "Hey" Robert said coming up and giving me a quick hug. "Hey" I said hugging back and smiling at him. Robert and I have become so close lately where Romeo and I have drifted apart majorly. We headed downstairs and saw that the others were already in the pool and Bindi was laying on the sun bed. I walked over to the table and put my stuff down. I stripped off and headed over to lay with Bindi. "Hey" I said as I sat next to her. "Hey" she said sitting up and putting her sunnies on top of her head. "How are you?" She said looking at me smiling. "Pretty good, I love it here. It's so gorgeous! Much better than London" I said in a joking tone in which Bindi laughed at. "Anyways how are you?" I said sitting back a bit. "Yeah I'm good as well, also Y/n do you mind if I ask you a quick question? You don't have to answer it because I would totally understand seeing as you don't know me very well" she said kindly. "Yeah of course what is it?" I said putting my sunnies down. " Is yours and Romeos relationship alright?" She said sounding concerned. "Honestly, no it's not" I said starting to feel upset. "Do you want to come make some coffee with me later this arvo and then go to my room to take about it? She said looking at me with worry in her eyes. "Yes please" I said as a two shadows appeared above me and I started to feel water being dripped onto me. "Wanna swim" Cruz said looking at me with a devilish smile on his face. "I'm good" I said getting ready to grip onto the chair because I had a feeling of what he was going to do. Robert started talking to me, making me let go of the chair. Cruz suddenly picked me up and launched me into the pool with him.

Time skip to when you and Bindi went to get coffee

"So what has been happening with you and Romeo" she said as we sat down at the table. "Well, I'll start from the very start. So on the plane I had been asleep for who knows how long. Anyways when I woke up Romeo was gone and his phone was going off and as wrong as this is, I checked his phone for him and say he was messaging this chick. Turns out it was Millie. They way they were texting eachother made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Anyways when we arrived Romeo introduced me to Mille and right off the bat she started being rally rude to me. Then Romeo hasn't said a single word to me this whole trip because he is spending all of his time talking and cuddling up to Mille and Ugh!!!!" I said getting more and more frustrated as each second went by. "I am sorry but as an outsider, I can see you and my little brother have been getting really close too. And I'm not trying to go against or anything but it seems as if the both of you guys are distancing yourselvrs from eachother" she said with complete honesty. "You know what your right" I said as we both went and chucked our coffees out. "Wanna go box to let off some steam" she said wrapping her arm over my shoulders in a friendly way. "Yup" I said as we both ran inside to get changed. Bindi and I boxed for about 2 hours straight before heading inside for dinner.

A/N
Next chapter coming on the 31st of May. Xx