Chapter 23 ~ fun run

I was my laptop as I laid aimlessly on my bed. I was scrolling through Instagram while on FaceTime with Romeo on it and came across a page. "Hey Ro wanna do a run to fundraise for childhood cancer" I said to him. "Yeah sure When?" He said to me. "In 2 weeks from today" I said. "Yeah sure, we just have to ask mum" he said to me. "Okay" I said sitting up a bit in my bed. "Do you wanna come over today" Romeo said as he walked over to his window and shut it. "Yeah sure, when do you want me to come" I said. "Whenever you want" Romeo said. "Okay, well I'll just get dressed now then I will swing around after" I said. "Okay see you then" he said. "Yup see you then too, bye Ro" I said as I stood up. "Bye y/n/n" Romeo said as he hung up. I walked over to my closet and grabbed out a short ripped denim skirt, a black, red and white champion crop top and then a pair of checkered vans. I walked to my bathroom and jumped in the shower. After I showered I got dressed and straightened my hair. I then put on some mascara, concealer and filled my eyebrows in and left. I started walking to Romeos house as I put my headphones in my ears. After 10 minutes of walking I reached The Beckham's house and just walked inside. "Hey cruz" I said as I saw him sitting on the couch strumming his guitar. "Hi" he said as he got up and came up to hug me. "How are you" I said as I hugged him back. "Pretty good, what about you" He said as he started walking with me to Romeos room. "I have been good" I said as we opened Romeos door. "Hey y/n/n" Romeo said looking up and putting down his Xbox controller. "Hi" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him a hug. I pulled away a bit so I could look into his eyes. "How have you been" Romeo said in a light whisper. "I have been good, what about you" I answered back in the same tone. "Even better now that your here" Romeo said. "Oh my goodness you are so cheesy" I said chuckling. "Just for you" Romeo said being cheesy again. I just leant in and kissed him on the lips. "Omg guys come on enough pda for today" Cruz said looking at us now. "One sec" Romeo said as he kissed me again. "Guyssss" Cruz whinned. "Okay, okay" I said walking over and laying across Romeos bed. " So when do you want to ask mum and dad" Romeo said sitting next to my head, playing with my hair. "Whenever you want to love" I said looking up and smiling at Romeo. "Wanna go ask now with me" Romeo said. "Sure" I said as I jumped up off of Romeos bed. Romeo and I walked down stairs holding hands and walked to the kitchen. "Mum, dad we have to ask you something" Romeo said trying to sound really important. "What is it" Victoria said. "Well there is this charity run on in 2 weeks time, it's to raise money for childhood cancer. Anyways we were both wondering if we could do it together" I said looking at Victoria and David. "Well I think that's a great idea" David said standing up. "Yup, I agree. My business can sponsor you both" Victoria said looking really happy. "Cool" Romeo and I said at the same time as we both ran upstairs.

Time skip to 2 weeks later

Today Romeo and I are doing the run. I got up and walked over to my closet and started getting dressed. I put on the nike singlet that has Victoria's brand name on the back, a pair of black nike leggings and runners. I then through my hair in a ponytail and sat on my phone until David and Romeo arrived. We were gonna meet Cruz, Brooklyn, Harper and Victoria there. "Hey" Romeo said kissing me on the lips. "Hey" I said back as I put my seat belt on. "You excited for today" David said to Romeo and I. "Yeah I'm pumped" I said as Romeo nodded. 10 minutes later we arrived at the rack and there were hundreds of people there, either running, walking or watching. The run started and Romeo and I ran the while thing. After the race we all went to Starbucks and then spent the rest of the day at home chilling

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 16th of April. Also can you guys either comment or dm about any ideas for the next few chapters because im completely out tbh. Xx