Chapter 3 ~ Hanging out

The house we arrived at was beautiful. It was also quite large meaning that we must be travelling to london quite a bit in the future. (This is the house you guys stayed in.)

I ran upstairs to claim my room

I ran upstairs to claim my room. I got to the top of the second flight of stairs and went straight to the room with the window at the front of the house. This room was really big. Plus it had an amazing view, walk in wardrobe, bathroom and a really big bed. The room was already set up with basic things we need/would have in a house. As I finished packing my stuff away I laid down on my bed for a solid 45 minutes when I had received a text.

Cruz Pov
"Guys we're home" mum yelled out as her, Harper and I walked into the living room. "Daddyyyy" Harper screamed happily as she saw dad walk around the corner. "Hi princess, hey Cruz" dad said picking up Harper, twirling her around and then giving me a kiss on the head. "Hey love, how was the trip" he asked mum. "It was good, I saw one of my old Best friends on the plane and Cruz and Harper seemed to get along with two of her children really well" mum said. "Well that's good". "Hey mum if y/n is settled into their house already can I see if her and Poppy want to come over and hang out for a bit" I asked. "Sure I will give y/m/n A call and see if her and her family want to stay for dinner later as well. I quickly raced up to my room after saying a quick hello to Romeo and Brooklyn. I grabbed my phone and texted y/n immediately.

Me
Hey where do u live?

Y/n✌😜💞
Um not creepy at all but I live on 33 r/s/n(random street name). Why?

Me
No way that's around the block from me. Also do you and Poppy want to come over and hang out for a bit?

Y/n✌😜💞
No way, fr? that's so cool and we would love to what's your address?

Me
Its 25 r/s/n

Y/n✌😜💞
Kk cya soon Xx

Me
Xx

Y/n Pov
"Hey Poppy do you wanna go over to Harper's house to play?" I asked her. "Sure" she said as she quickly packed her dolls up and put her shoes on. I chucked on a pair of sneakers and checked my appearance in the mirror once more before telling mum and heading out the door.

Time skip to when they arrived at the Beckham's

*ding-dong* I rung the doorbell then all of a sudden I heard a hang on the door and then a slightly fazed looking Cruz opened the door. I noticed Harper laying on the ground and Cruz was rubbing his head. "Hey what happened" I said as I noticed Cruz had split his head open a bit. "Well me and Harper were rushing down to get the door and we both have socks on so we ended up sliding into the door, which is what that thud was before" He said not looking to good. Harper jumped up and ran to poppy and dragged her upstairs after she said hi to me. "Let's get you cleaned up a bit" I said as we headed to the kitchen. "Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked as be sat down on the stool. "Yeah it's in the bottom cupboard above the stove near the window" he instructed as I went over and grabbed it down. "This is going to hurt a little bit" I warned Cruz as I put the rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball to clean his cut. He hissed in pain a bit, then I popped a band aid on and he was good to go. "All better" I said, "all better" he repeated with a smile. Suddenly two other boys walked into the kitchen. "Oh y/n this is Romeo and Brooklyn my two big brothers and guys this is y/n the girl I met on the plane" Cruz said as we all shook hands. "Hi it's nice to meet you guys" I said. "Its a pleasure to meet you too" Romeo said. "Agreed" Brooklyn said after. "Well we are gonna go hang out now bye guys" Cruz said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. "So what do you want to do?" He asked. "Whatever you want" I said. "How bout we go kick the football about and then I could show you some of my music" he said confidently. "Sure" I said with a warm smile. We kicked the soccer ball around for about 2 hours when my mum called saying that we were going to the Beckham's for dinner. So we went inside and listened to a bit of Cruzs music for a while when I had to leave to go get ready for dinner. I went to Harper's room to get Poppy and we left.

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 15th of February. Also Cruzs birthday is only a few days away.