Chapter 2 ~ The plane ride pt 2

(This is how the convo went, Cruz in bold you in Italics)

C: "I'll start do where are you from?"
Y/n: "I was born in Brooklyn New York but my parents moved to Phoenix Arizona when I was little, what about you?"
C: "I was born in Madrid, Spain but my family was moving around for dad's soccer career then"
Y/n: "Your dad played soccer that's so cool"
C: "yeah, you don't know him?"
Y/n: "nope, also how many siblings do you have"
C: "3, Brooklyn , Romeo and Harper, you?"
Y/n: "2, Tyler and Poppy"
C:" What's your biggest fear?"
Y/n: "I know it's stupid, but cockroaches and death, I can handle snakes, spiders, heights and all but just not cockroaches or dying. You?"
C: "I am scared of Clowns, like not shit my pants scared it's just that they freak me out"
Y/n: "I get what your saying"
C: "What's your favorite Sport?"
Y/n: "I love Tennis and Basketball, you?"
C: "My brother Romeo loves tennis too and Probably Soccer and Basketball"
C: "Favorite Movie?"
Y/n: "Cheaper by the dozen and 2017 IT, how bout you?"
C: "Probably Maze runner"
Y/n: "Do you have a favorite sibling, if do who?"
C: "I do, and it's Romeo because I'm pretty close with him" "Do you?"
Y/n: Um well Tyler and Poppy aren't really that close to me in age at all so probably Tyler because his friends are really cool"

The game went on for about 30 more minutes before me and Cruz decided to just chat about our lives. He really wants to be a famous musician when he is older. I also found out that his mum was a former spice girl and is actually a friend of my mum's from high school. His dad is a famous soccer player. His brother Brooklyn is really good at photography and Romeo is a model/tennis player. They aren't to sure what Harper wants to do in the future but the have a big bet going that it will be soccer like her dad. Cruz and I played some bored games for a bit and then started to get really tired of it. Cruz and I decided to go to sleep. "Night" Cruz and I said at the same time. After that I fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke to Cruz shaking me. " Hey y/n/n I got to go because of paparazzi but can I get your number real quick so we can hang out?" He said. "Sure" I said as we swapped phones and exchanged numbers. I put my contact as ' y/n/n😉💋' and handed his phone back. I noticed he put his name as       'Cruz💪❤'. "Byeeee" Harper and Cruz yelled back as the exited the plane first. I then climbed our of my seat and packed all my stuff away and put it into my bag. We went into the airport collected our luggage. We then called an uber to take us to our home for the next three months.

A/N
Hey guys the next chapter will be coming out on the 12th of February. Did you all see the video Victoria posted of Cruz singing on her IG story!!! It was so cute. He is really good. Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter and sorry its so short Xx.