36 ~ Dreamworld

I woke up in a reasonably good mood this morning. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as my vision started to focus on my surroundings."Hey were going to Dreamworld today" Bindi said as I sat up and grabbed my phone. " Cool, whatcha making" I said as I looked over to see her in the kitchen cooking. "Bacon and Eggs" She said as she looked up at me and smiled. I got up and headed to the bathroom so I could shower and change into some clothes. I put on some ripped jeans, a white crop top and some black Dr Martin's. I then put on a silver chain and did my hair in a half up half down bun. I then did a little bit of makeup and sprayed on some perfume. I walked out of the bathroom to see that Tyler, Brooklyn, Cruz and Robert have joined us for breakfast. "Hey guys" I said as I came and sat down at the table and started eating.

Time skip to when you guys go to dreamworld

Our black van pulled up outside of dreamworld and we were immediately greeted with a massive group of paparazzi. I got out and started to feel dizzy from all of the bright lights blinding me. The mob of paparazzi started crowding in on us all and ended up knocking me over. I fell back and hit the ground really hard. Our whole group stopped to help me besides Millie and Romeo ofcourse. The both of them headed straight inside with Romeo constantly taking small glances back at me. "Are you okay" Robert said kneeling down beside me, helping me to sit up. "Yeah, I think" I said as more paparazzi started jumping in my face, asking me why Romeo didn't help me up. "Let's just go inside" Robert said as he helped me off the ground and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, escorting me inside. Once we got inside and all the adults checked if I was alright we went around and went on almost every single ride. At about 2:30 Robert and I met up with Cruz so all three of us could go on the dodgem cars. We met up outside the gate so we could all go and line up together. We waited in line and finally were able to go and have a turn. As each of us got in our own car I glanced outside and saw Millie walking with her arms and hands intwined with Romeos. They were both acting like a lovey dovey couple, honestly it was making me sick to my stomach that MY boyfriend was acting that way with another girl. Honestly I kinda feel like we have broken up but the thing is, those 5 words have never left any of our mouths before.

Time skip to when you guys left dream world.

We all headed to dinner at some fancy Chinese restaurant before deciding to go for a walk at the markets. Once we arrived at the markets, Cruz and I went for a walk through the markets while everyone else got ice creams. I only wanted to go with Cruz because he is my bestfriend and we haven't been spending much time together recently. "How have you been doing" he said as we walked past the first store. "Not so great, what about you?" I said looking around at all the bright lights that filled the street. "I have been really worried about you and Romeo. What is even happening between you guys?" He said sounding slightly upset. "Nothing...it's just that he thinks Robert is getting between our relationship when in reality, it's Millie" I said staring at him blankly. "I was scared this was going to happen and now I'm on the verge of losing my best friend because your guys situation. "Cruz I'm sorry" I said as I looked down shamefully. "It's fine, anyways the others just texted me, we are all going to go on the Ferris wheel. Want to come?" He said smiling. "Yeah I'll meet you there I just have to run a quick errand" I said as Cruz nodded and started heading the other way.

I walked towards the boating dock to look at the beach. The water looked so pretty at night with all the street lights and moon reflecting off of it. 'I wish we never had to come here, I wish I didn't have to practically share my boyfriend with Millie. I wish my life wasn't so screwed up' I thought as I starred at the ocean. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. "Hey" The person said as I turned around and noticed it was only Tyler. "Hey" I said in a small voice turning my attention back to the ocean. "Are you okay?" He said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me into a side hug. "Mhm" I mumbled as I turned and buried my face into his sweater. "Is it Romeo" Tyler said as I looked up at him. "Yeah, I just wish Mille never had to be here" I said. "You know he feels the exact same way about you and Robert" Tyler said. " Yeah right" I said as I rolled my eyes. "He does" Tyler said as my phone went off. I checked it to see it was Robert texting me to ask if I was coming to the Ferris wheel. I grabbed Tyler's arm and started walking towards the Ferris wheel, completely ignoring what Tyler had just said. Once we started to get closer I saw Millie lean in and kiss Romeo on the cheek. I had just lost it, I have had enough if Millie acting as if she is dating Romeo. With out even thinking I sprinted straight towards Millie, tackling her to the ground. She screamed in pain as we started hitting and yanking on each others hair. "Guys stop" Romeo yelled as him and Cruz desperately tried to pull us off of eachother. "You little B*tch" I screamed as I punched her one last time across the face. Robert, Tyler and Brooklyn jumped between the both of us telling us to stop. "What the he'll Y/n, what did you do that?" Tyler yelled at me in anger. "Because-Because What? You know what just leave" Romeo said as he cut me off. "Fine then" I said as I started running. I had no clue where I was going, all I knew was that I just had to keep running. I ran as fast as my legs would carry me. I ran past may shops, cars and people who seemed to be recognising me. I started to slow down when I got so far away from where everyone would be. As I stopped running and started walking I grabbed my phone and saw I have over 95 text messages from Robert, Cruz and Tyler. I stared blankly at my phone as I saw a bright light shine on my face from the corner of my eye. I heard a horn go and tires screech as everything suddenly went black...

A/N
Hey guys next chapter coming on the 6th of June. Xx