Chapter 18 ~ Suprise

"Guys" mum yelled as we all came form all over the house to the living room. "Yeah" I said sitting down on the couch. "Don't sit down, go get dressed" Dad said. "Why am I getting dressed" I said confused because I was in clothes already. " We are going over to the Beckham's for dinner. "Okay" I said running upstairs. As I went to my closet my phone buzzed.

Ro😘⚘😍
Hey, when you guys come to dinner my family has a surprise for you. Xx
Me
Hey and really what is it. Xx
Ro😘⚘😍
Can't tell you but I think your going to like it. Xx
Me
Nawww but I wanna know... Xx
Ro😘⚘😍
😂 you will find out soon. See you in a few. Xx ❤❤❤
Me
Kk and yeah see u soon. Xx ❤❤❤

I went to my closet and grabbed out a tight fitting navy blue dress, black leather jacket and a pair of white Adidas sneakers. I went for a quick shower and got dressed. I did my hair in two French braids and put on a little bit of Mascara. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs to my family. I sat on the couch and waited for Tyler, Poppy, Mum and Dad to get ready. I scrolled through Instagram for a good 30 minutes before everyone else finally came downstairs. We all walled out to the front door and over to the Beckham's together. I rung the door bell and we waited for about 30 seconds before Cruz opened the door. "Hi" he said giving mum and Poppy a hug. He then shook hands with Dad and Tyler then he picked me up and through me over his shoulder and carried me inside. Harper came running to give me a hug when Cruz suddenly said "can't you see I'm giving her a hug". "No your not your just carrying her around" Harper said with attitude. I just laughed feeling bad that I couldn't give Harper a hug. "Oi put my girlfriend down would you" Romeo said jokingly while coming down the stairs. "Hey baby" he said kissing me on the lips when Cruz put me down. "Hey" I said as I hugged him. "So what's the suprise" I said. "You told her we have a suprise for her" Cruz said jumping up shocked at how bad Romeo was at keeping that secret. "Yeah by accident" Romeo said. "But you literally texted me saying 'Hey, we have a suprise for yoh when you get here' this morning" I said sarcastically. "Shhh just go along with it" Romeo said laughing. "Oh ok" I said smirking. "Kids dinner" Victoria called out. We walked in the kitchen and I said hi to Brooklyn, David and Victoria then went and sat in between Cruz a.d Romeo at the dinner table. Victoria brought out butter chicken with rice and a salad out for us all to eat. We all started eating and talking about our days when Victoria put down her cutlery and looked at me. "Y/n, we are all going out to LA for a week and we leave tomorrow. Now we spoke with your parents and asked Harper if she would like to stay here with Poppy. So Harper is staying and we were wondering if you would like to come a long with us" Victoria said. "Omg are you serious" I said not believing what I had just heard. "Yup" David said. I looked at both Cruz and Romeo and they both nodded their head. "I would love to" I said as Romeo and Cruz devoured me in a hug. "I'll help you pack later because we leave tomorrow" Cruz said. We finished dinner Cruz came over and helped me pack. After helped me pack he left back to his house and I fell asleep.

Time skip to when you arrived at the airport.

I went to the airport with the Beckham's and we were meeting up with Fin and there because he was coming to La with us. We also meet brooklyn there because he went and picked up his girlfriend, Hana who was also coming with us. We all hopped on the plane and left for LA 30 minutes later. "So what are we gonna do when we get to LA" I asked Romeo. "Well we are going to meet up with the Ramseys and when we do was are all going to go to dinner and then have an early night and then I have a suprise for you on the second day we are there" Romeo said. "Cool and what's the suprise" I asked sitting up. "Well if I tell you, it wouldn't be a suprise now would it" Romeo said smirking. "But babeeee" I said whinning. "Ugh" I said flopping back as he stayed silent. I fell asleep for the rest off the flight. 5 minutes before the plane went to land Romeo woke me up to let me know what was happening. We all got off the plane and collected our stuff so we could head to the hotel.

A/N
Hey guys next Chapter out on the 29th of March. Xx