Chapter 24 ~ Strawberry Field Pt1

"Babe wake up" Romeo said shaking me lightly. "Yeah I'm up" I said stretching a bit while still lying down. "I'm taking you on a date" Romeo said. "Ok where and when" I said sitting up. "Now and to a strawberry field" Romeo said smiling. "Okay" I said as I got up and headed to the bathroom. We leave LA in 2 days and I'm kind of upset to go back to London. I have made so many memories with the Beckham's here in LA. I brushed my teeth then went back out to the closet to grab some clothes to wear. I grabbed a white teeshirt, black denim overalls, a red flannelette jacket and a pair of boots. I also grabbed a red bandana and a pair of sun glasses to wear. I showered and got dressed fairly quickly. I put my hair up in a messy high ponytail and wrapped the bandana around my head. I then did a natural makeup look and came out of the bathroom. Romeo was already dressed and was sitting down on our bed. "You ready to go" Romeo whispered because Cruz and Fin were still asleep. "Yeah" I said smiling at him and taking my phone off charge. Romeo got up grabbing his phone and spare room key then came up and kissed me on the lips while giving me a quick hug from behind. We left and Romeo ordered an uber for us to travel in. We told the uber driver to pick us up at Starbucks. We grabbed a drink from Starbucks and then got in the car and started heading to the strawberry fields.

We pulled into the driveway as Romeo got the money out to pay the uber driver. "Thank you" I said to the girl driving us as I got out of the car. "Lets go" Romeo said as he came up to me and grabbed a hold of my hand. We walked into the place and the man working there gave us a plastic box each so we could put the strawberries in. He then instructed us on what to do and what not to do and then we were finally able to go and collect strawberries. As we were picking strawberries Romeo started snapping photos of me. I couldn't help but laugh at him. We both took many silly photos together before continuing to pick strawberries. After 10 minutes of picking more strawberries Romeo and I left the fields and went to sit under some big Apple tree that was near by. We walked to the tree and sat down on the ground then started eating the fruits. "I sent you the photos we took earlier" Romeo said smiling at me. "Thanks" I said smiling back and taking a bite of the strawberry. Just as I got my phone out, my phone buzzed and I got a notification saying that Romeo had tagged me in a post. I opened Instagram to go see what the post was.

Liked by @cruzbeckham, @tillyramsey and 998,975 others@romeobeckham 🍓All these Strawberries, but I'd still pick you🍓Tagged: @y/n

@romeobeckham 🍓All these Strawberries, but I'd still pick you🍓
Tagged: @y/n.y/l/n.14

Comments
@y/n.y/l/n.14 love that caption😂😙❤
@romeobeckham @y/n.y/l/n.14 all for u 😂❤
@cruzbeckham this is cute and all but...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS???
@romeobeckham @cruzbeckham Chill we are at a strawberry field, dm me or y/n
@fin_isted Adorable, also u guys r in trouble
@romeobeckham @fin_isted WHAT!!! Seriously, why
@brooklynbeckham Cute😍 also why is mum pissed?
@romeobeckham @brooklynbeckham idk, can you try and calm her down please
@hancross ouu your girlfriend is a cutie💯🔥😍
@romeobeckham @hancross ikr 💕
@davidbeckham Guys, Victoria and I need to talk to you both when you get back
@romeobeckham ok...
@victoriabeckham Home, Now!
@romeobeckham ok☹

"Omg we are so dead" Romeo said looking up at me. "I know" I said as as I put the phone up to my ear. "Hi, can we please get you to come as soon as possible thanks" I said to the uber driver. I hung up and looked at Romeo, "I'm sorry I did got you in trouble" I said feeling really bad. "No, this is my fault, I wanted to suprise you. But I got so distracted by what I wanted to do with you, that I completely forgot to tell an adult about it" Romeo said looking really upset. I got up and straddled his lap then cupped his face in my hands. "Don't worry about it, it was the best suprise ever" I whispered near his face. "I love you" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you more" I said leaning in. "Nope, that's impossible" Romeo said as he kissed my lips. The uber driver picked us up and we started heading back to the hotel....

A/N
Hey guys part 2 of this chapter will be coming on the 20th of April. Xx