#134- womanizers & unattractiveness

Okie um what is this shiat about 5sauce being womanizers and Ashton being too old for the band ._.

I stepped out of this fandom for like 10 minutes and come back to find people accusing the boys for being womanizers and just caring about the girl fans and not the music

I need a spikey sandal to smack someone’s balls with

do you know one thing about this band?

just look at them

they’re single ass losers that can’t even flirt with the female species

they dressup for any livestreams and make videos about them trying to drink tea while making weird tongue noises

WOMANIZERS?

what is this? Britney Spear’s top hit song from the 2000’s again? (I actually loved that song)

Ashton said he hoped to see more guys in the crowd and Luke kissed some fanboy’s cheek while other bands would just reject an offer and be like “I aint homo mudafucka.”

Michael took photos with many guys that are fans and on twitter whenever a guy likes their music he gets all excited.

even Calum may seem like a flirter when he’s not even into relationships and can’t properly talk to girls.

for all we know these guys are not straight as a stick like they are characterized. (maybe bromances are secretly real)

they’re just trying to have fun and make humor with other people and just wanna show the other side of them through music

I don’t think you’ve noticed this but they actually try to make someone smile especially depressed ones. I don’t want anyone really getting into my personal life but they actually make me smile without even trying and basically saved my life and without this fandom, I wouldn’t have met other people that are just like me and are basically sisters to me at this point. I would be living in hell right now.

and this is getting a little off topic, but I just need to stick up for the people I love.

and now moving onto Ashton being too old for the band.

I actually read youtube comments and last night a lot of people kept discussing and arguing over the fact that Ashton’s ugly and old for the band. How they should’ve found a younger drummer.

*snorts*

bitch, I think we need to get you to get your eyes check on free saturdays if you don’t find him the tiniest bit attractive or atleast see the fact that he’s not old.

so what if he grew a stubble/beard?

I guess he’s mentally the grandpa of the band but I didn’t notice him playing bingo and cussing out for old lady’s pussies

we need to get to get you watching keeks and videos asap because I’m not gonna sit here watching people calling him old and try to come up of revenges or anything bc I’m not really like that.

he was like the shortest one out of the band and the one that acted like the youngest (still does).

he’s only 20 (just turned like 3 months ago)

there’s only a 2 year gap difference between him and Luke.

it’s not like he’s a 48 year old drummer who still lives with his parents.