c H A p t e R 2 ✔️

"Shit, I didn't mean to. oh god! I'm so sorry" The boy helped Haru up and she looked into his eyes.

They were beautiful.

"Are you ok?" the boy asked as he waved his hands in front of her face and Haru snapped back to her senses.

"Right, I'm Fine. Sorry" Haru replied sheepishly still dazed because of the boy's eyes until she remembered the cost of the bubble tea.

"That bubble tea had cost 30,000 won" she muttered to herself and rolled her eyes. The boy looked at her with apologetic eyes but still didn't take off his mask.

"I'll buy you a new one, C'mon, a better flavor too. I know the best bubble tea store around here" The boy replied energetically and grabbed Haru's hand as he dragged her to the store.

"My name is Haru, what about you?" Haru asked as the two stood at the counter. "Do you happen to be a BTS fan?" The boy asked and Haru nodded enthusiastically. "Yup me too. My name is Uh- Cho-Chowen." The boy stuttered and Haru narrowed her eyes. "I'm serious," she asked.

"Fine, It's Sunyoul" The boy replied.

"I love Up10tion too. You have the same name as- well- Sunyoul, but your eyes are different so is your voice" Haru replied and smiled. "Why are you wearing a mask?" Haru asked and the boy smiled. "Allergies" was all he replied.

They both grabbed their drinks and headed outside the pastel shop. Haru checked her and watch and it was 3:10. The boy noticed and smiled. "waiting for something?" he asked and Haru nodded.

"Actually, I'm auditioning for SM today" She replied with a smile. "Well, I hope you get in. Ever thought about trying out for Bighit?" He asked. "They only accept male trainees. I once sent them an email/ letter when I was 13. Asking them to accept female trainees. Never got a response. Plus, After TXT and BTS's success, they haven't introduced a new group" Haru pouted.

"I'm sure you'll get a response" He replied and smiled. Haru glanced back at her watch and stood up.

"Thank you for the drink Sunyoul, I have to go now. Bye" Haru bowed and The boy nodded. "Good luck" he responded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip to after auditions back at home, cause author has never been to an audition and doesn't know how to describe it.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

After the auditions, Haru ran over to the BT21 store were her mom and her brother were standing at the checkout line, their hands filled with merch of all seven characters.

"Hey Mom, yo Chan!" Haru said and fist-bumped Chan.

"Mom said I could get all the characters! and you could too!!" He replied excited as his mom smiled.

"Hey, honey(10) how was the audition?" She asked and Haru sighed.

"Exhausting. They asked me to sing a few pieces and rap as well!! Then they played random songs and asked me to dance. Anyways, did you get a response from Pledis?" Haru asked and her mom smiled.

"As a matter of fact, Yes. I got an email today. You've been accepted for the second auditions, which is the day after tomorrow."

Haru started hopping around in joy and squealing until she was pushed out of the store. She took out her phone and texted Hana

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Thing 하나 😜:

Haru: OMG!!! I got selected for the second auditions at Pledis!! The SM audition went great and I have so much to tell you about this thing that happened before the auditions!!!

She waited for a while before getting another text.

Hana: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Congratulations!!!!!! Also, tell me everything right away!! I'm gonna call you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The phone rang and Haru explained everything about Sunyoul to Hana. On the other side of the line Hana couldn't stop squealing.

"Too bad I'm never going to meet him again" Haru sighed. "Aww, don't say that. you may never know." Hana replied. Haru sighed and talked with Hana for a while more before heading home with Chan and her mom.

She headed back into her room before texting her dad about getting into the second auditions and then took out her laptop. Her dad had to stay in LA because of work. her mom and brother would be flying back after she gets into one of the companies.

Haru sighed before eating dinner, kissing Chan goodnight and then Changed into her PJ's then went to bed.