C h a P t E r 3 ✔️

"How was it?" Mrs.Lee asked and Haru shook her head. "I think I should scratch YG off the list," Haru muttered and her mom pouted.

"Why? honey, what happened?" Her mom asked and Haru pouted. "They had this whole list of rules, I didn't really like it, like for example they said that hanging out with idols from outside the company wasn't allowed. I want to meet other idols, Mom. It's one of the reasons I wanted to be an idol myself. So, it's a no-no." Haru replied and her mom nodded understandingly.

Haru ran to her little room in the motel and called Hana as soon as she could.

(Italicised is Haru, Bold is Hana) 

"YO! Wassup Wassup!" 

"How's my Haru doing? How was the audition for YG today?"

"I think I'm going to take YG off the list. They have some pretty weird rules. One of them was the fact that apparently, I can't meet any idols outside the company, another one was a strict weight rule and with all the scandals happening i don't really know. also, they told me I had to change my singing style. Which is not acceptable to me"

"OOf, those are some rules alright, talk about hunger games"

"Yup, they said they loved my voice tho. IDK what to do. they may actually be the only company that accepts me"

"Nah, most likely all the companies will except you and then you'll have to choose"

"Well, I gotta go! You'll do great tomorrow again! Bye"

"Bye!"

Haru ended the call and let out a huge sigh. She grabbed her sketchbook and started sketching a rough drawing of Sunyoul. Even though she had only met him for a few minutes she had to admit she missed him.

Ever since she was little and had trusted her heart with the wrong person she had been broken on the inside as far as love was concerned. She had always wanted someone to hug her when it rains and comfort her during dark times. Sadly, there had been no one. every person she had a crush on had rejected her with cruelty or just used her. She finished the sketch and looked over at the picture again and again.

"Something feels so familiar about those triple eyelids."

She just shrugged it off and then plugged in her headphones as she drew random fanarts of Seventeen.

After dinner time she headed back to her room and checked her emails. There was a mail from Bighit, BIGHIT!

Haru stumbled about as she hastily clicked on the email and read it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: BigHit Entertainment

Haru, We have read your claims and have read your essay explaining as to why you feel this way and we are considering allowing YOU as a female trainee. Through our sources, we have found out that you have already been selected into Pledis Entertainment. Thus, we will be contacting them. Oh! and if you didn't know, You've been accepted into Pledis! congratulations! Pledis will be sending you a follow-up email with all the details. Thank you again, congratulations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru re-read the email about three times until she got notified of an email from Pledis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Pledis Entertainment

Hello Haru!, As BigHit had informed you earlier you have been accepted into Pledis entertainment. We have read the E-mail you sent to BigHit and understand your claims. You may report for the auditions tomorrow like normal and pretend as if you have no knowledge of this. We will be giving you additional details tomorrow. You may not tell anyone about this. Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru blinked a few times in confusion, before processing everything she had just read and then laid back in her bed. "I'm so freaking confused" She muttered to herself and then closed her eyes and fell asleep without dinner.