C h a P T e R 18 ✔️

"There you go! Now let's do that again, ready?" Yeonjun asked Haru who immediately nodded, tired but determined.

Kai and Taehyun were on the ground finishing their homework, Soobin was eating, and Yeonjun was helping Haru with her solo choreography. Beomgyu was out filming his Talk X Today.

"Guys! what are we doing for Beomgyu's birthday?" Taehyun interrupted all of a sudden.

"Right! Everyone clean up and start gathering supplies! This is not a drill" Soobin yelled and everyone started finishing up everything they were doing and stood in a straight line saluting Soobin as he marched back and forth.

"Tomorrow is the birthday of our beloved member who we love very much. Haru d'you have any good ideas?" Soobin asked.

"Actually I do," Haru replied and all the members started planning something together.

"Ok! So, Soobin oppa you're in charge of distracting Beomgyu. Yeonjun oppa you're helping me set up the place. Kai and Taehyun can you guys please get the things I list?" Haru asked. "Can you and Kai get the supplies? I have to finish up my homework" Taehyun asked and Haru agreed.

"Let's go!" Kai yelled and linked arms with Haru. They walked towards the bakery together and bought Beomgyu's favorite garlic bread and the chocolate cake that He and Yeonjun had eaten a few days before. They packed it up and went to a party store.

"Here ya go, Ma lady!" Kai exclaimed as he held out a bunch of fake roses. Haru laughed at him and they both skipped outta the store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru and Kai came back to the practice room and laid the cake on a table. Yeonjun helped them put a bunch of party streamers everywhere and then they patiently waited for Soobin and Beomgyu to come. When the door did open, They all got up and screamed 'Happy Birthday' and started singing to a very excited Beomgyu.

"Thank you! All of you" He replied through a mouthful of cake. "Oh that's not all" Kai replied and everyone dragged him into the car.

When they did reach, Beomgyu's eyes widened out of excitement. "We're at the arcade!!" He squealed like a little kid and ran inside with Taehyun.

They played a few games and then settled on the air table. "I'm not gonna go easy on you, birthday boy" Taehyun yelled but went easy on him eventually. Beomgyu determined to win hit the little puck to heard and it hit Yeonjun in the .

"Yeonjun hyung!" Everyone screamed and ran to Yeonjun who was in . "I'll miss you guys in heaven" He replied before dramatically dying out and coming back to life again.

"Next up, table and boy am I gonna crush you in it" Haru replied enthusiastically and started battling Beomgyu.

"Wow, she wasn't kidding" Beomgyu replied exhausted.

"Thank you" He yelled one last time before they all went back .