c H a p t e R 7 ✔️

Taehyun P.O.V:

Isn't she the same girl that Kai introduced me to a few days back? looks like we're keeping this a secret huh?

I looked over at Heuningkai and did a thumbs up and he nodded.

Back to Normal P.O.V:

"That's it! she's officially my BFF." Beomgyu yelled raising his hands up defensively. "She's my younger sister then!" Soobin yelled followed by a pout from Yeonjun.

"Whatever" He repeated. Haru had by then dozed of her head laying on Kai's shoulder. They all looked at her and then at made Lenny faces at Kai, who was blushing hard by then. "Shut up hyungs, your gonna wake up her up," he muttered as he smiled and avoided his hyungs trying to tickle him. Haru nuzzled further into his shoulder and Kai's face blushed an even deeper shade of red. He slowly lifted her up and laid her on the bed.

If you asked him he would say that he didn't have any feelings for her since they just met. and it was true. He just thought she was interesting.

"Yes that's the word," Kai thought to himself and sighed. Yeonjun noticed and punched his shoulder. "You okay?"He asked and Kai nodded.

The boys hung out in her room for a while more before they all dozed off. Beomgyu was sprawled on the couch, Yeonjun was on the chair near Haru's desk, Soobin's head was resting on Haru's bed as he sat asleep, Kai was on the ground and Taehyun was leaning against the wall asleep.

"Aish these kids what do we do with them? Hey, all of you wake up!!" All of them jolted awake and rubbed their eyes and stared at the person who had woken them up. It was none other than Yoongi. "Yoongi hyung" Soobin repeated and saluted him. "Hyung? why do they look like they're drunk?" Jungkook asked and held in his laughter. "Probably didn't get sleep last night" Jimin replied as he walked in.

"What were you guys thinking? The door was unlocked. who knows what could've happened?" Jin asked and all 6 of them apologized. "You have to go and record Cat and Dog today, remember?" Namjoon asked and Soobin muttered a shoot and ran out towards the studio with the other members.

"Haru will be watching you today and will be attempting to record your song in her voice the day after tomorrow" the PD repeated and Haru nodded. She then sat with the producers and listened to the rap the parts and her jaw dropped.

"I'm supposed to be a vocalist" She repeated. "Don't tell anyone I told you this but your the maknae of the group, the main vocalist and a sub rapper" The producer replied to her and her jaw dropped. She loved the beats in cat and dog and crown. She was so attached to it. She had two days to memorize the lyrics to cat and dog and five days to memorize crown and learn it's choreography. She sighed as she looked at the lyrics sheet and tried to practice with the members. Haru wasn't the best at Korean since it wasn't her core language and she wasn't from Korea. She had managed to learn how to read and write Korean by herself but needed help in understanding it.

A friend at school had helped her with it. Occasionally as she practiced Beomgyu or Soobin would correct her wording and pronunciation. Then they all went inside to finish the recording.

Haru would first watch them record the music video the day after tomorrow and then they would all watch her record her version of cat and dog. She then had to learn the coreo of crown the next day and learn it for four days, while memorizing the lyrics to it.

"Geez, that's even more work than we have" Taehyun muttered and Haru nodded. "But I'll work hard and then I'll learn my group's song" Haru replied and smiled. Then she listened as they flawlessly recorded their song and around 11 that night they could all head home.