C H a P t Er 26 ✔️

"Hey, Haru! You home?" Kai yelled at the door as he knocked repeatedly.

When no one answered Kai got a bit worried.

"Hyung, she's not opening the door" He yelled over to Yeonjun.

"Strange. She should be back by now unless she wants to get in trouble for extra practice" Yeonjun muttered.

"Let's call her" Beomgyu suggested and dialed her phone number.

"WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AT THIS TIME?!? IT'S LIKE FIVE IN THE MORNING" Haru screamed through the phone to a very startled everyone.

"It's like nine thirty in the night Haru. Open the door" Beomgyu replies calm. He was already used to his besties loud voice and it hadn't even been more than two weeks.

"The doors open." Haru replied through the phone crying loudly.

"What the?" Kai gasped as he walked into her room. There was a bunch of chocolate wrappers everywhere. A bunch of spare clothes strewn over the floor. Haru was curled up in the bed. A blanket covering every inch of her body except her face. Her laptop was resting on her stomach and playing sad music and a bunch of tissues all around the place.

"What happened in here?" Taehyun asked and Yeonjun looked so confused. Haru's eyes widened immediately and she sat up facing all of them.

"You guys are gonna he husbands one day!! And you don't know what's going on?!? You're like the worst boys ever!" She yelled and threw a pillow at the boys chasing them a bit farther away from her.

Soobin noticed a pack of pads under her pad and muttered an 'oh' as he realized the situation.

"Guys look" he whispered to the rest of them and discreetly pointed under the bed with his eyes. A round of 'ohs' travelled around the room.

"Awe . Is it that time of the month again?" Soobin asked her gently like she was an animal waiting to pounce.

"No" she muttered from under her covers. She was a bit embarrassed about the situation no kidding

"It's ok. Well maybe it isn't, Kai, Beomgyu and Yeonjun will run to the store real quick and get some stuff" Soobin replied and pushed the boys out of the room as he and Taehyun stayed with Haru and made random funny dances to songs that played on her laptop (which they had changed to Happy Kpop music)

Haru has to admit she was glad she had friends like this.

Soon the three were backs with a whole bunch of stuff in their bags.

"Here! We got both milk and dark chocolate cause we weren't sure which kind you wanted. There are a bunch of um.. pads and tampons cause we didn't know which one you found not comfortable. Then we got you a jumper cause Kai really wanted to" Yeonjun commented.

"Hyung!! You weren't supposed to tell her that" Kai whined.

"Well we'll leave you be now. Bye!" Beomgyu chorused as the five boys left her house leaving Haru smiling and not so grumpy and moody anymore.

--------------------------------
Author:

Never expected anything I write to have more than 5 chapters and get more than 10 views. 4K guys!!

This is my first book that I'm actually encouraged to keep writing!! I promise I'll make this book better. ❤️

Also do you guys want a spoiler or not for what's gonna happen in the next chapter?

(If I don't get any opinions I'm just gonna spoil lmao)

Thank you so much for reading!!