Chapter 14 ✔️

OMG 700+ views!!!!! Omg this means so much to me!! Thank you for reading. I'll try my best to make this book really good. I legit cried when I saw the views. I'm really sensitive lol. Thank you so much!!!!!
-----/-----/----:--/-/------

"Do I look ok?" Haru asked an almost sleeping Hana.

"Haru it's like 3 am here. You look fine I'm sure Kai will like it" Hana replied exhausted.

"He doesn't like me though" Haru replied. Hana sighed and smiled again.

"Based off what you've told me. I feel like he does. Don't get yourself down in the dumps on your first day. Now go! before you get late" Hana advised and Haru ended her call with her after nodding.

A knock on the door surprised her as she was slipping on her shoes. She opened the door to see a smiling Taehyun waving at her.

"You look freaking handsome in that uniform" He yelled and Haru rolled her eyes. "Uh-huh and you look pretty" She laughed as they both walked out the apartment towards the van where Kai was waiting for them.

"Hey" Kai awkwardly waved. "Sorry about last night I was U-uh a bit embarrassed" Kai admitted and Haru nodded.

They all walked to school together and entered the campus. Immediately all eyes were on them and whispers about Haru started flooding the halls. The boys seemed completely unbothered by this.

"Let's go and get your schedule shall we?" Taehyun asked and Kai grabbed her hand and dragged her to the office. They grabbed a piece of paper and Haru immediately took a look at it. "Cool your in 5 of my classes" Taehyun exclaimed. "Your in most of my classes as well" Kai cheered. There were a total of 8 class periods.

"I'll see you in there" Taehyun smiles and walked inside class. "Me too." Kai smiled as he walked to his seat near Taehyun. Haru has to stand outside so that the teacher could introduce her.

"Class. Today we have a new student joining us. Please come in and introduce yourself" Haru slowly walked in and bowed. "Hi. I'm Lee Haru" she smiled. "Please take care of me"

"Haru please take a seat near Kai, since you know him" the teacher called out and Haru nodded before walking over to him. On the way a girl tried to trip Haru by extending her foot out but Haru ain't falling for this on her first day. So Haru accidentally stepped on her foot instead leaving the girl squealing in pain. Kai and Taehyun shook their heads trying to stop her but they were to late.

"Minji sweetie what's wrong?" The teacher asked and Haru walked quietly to her seat. "Haru stepped on my foot" Minji pouted.

"It was an accident. I'm sorry Minji" Haru repeated and the teacher nodded. "It was just an accident" she said.

"Don't mess with Minji. She's like one of those bitches that acts all nice in front of the teacher but is a total meanie behind her back" Kai whispered and Haru glared at him.

"Don't curse or I'll tell Jin. Trust me, he'll kill you" Haru replies and Kai nodded in fear.

After their classes the three of them walked to lunch

"Hey Loser. Oops I meant Haru " Minji called out and Haru was forced to turn around.

"Stay away from Oppa. He's mine, and I don't need a bitch interfering.

"Sorry Minji, but this ain't your dream. It's real life if you didn't know" Taehyun replied.

"But Oppa! I love Kai oppa." Minji replies sweetly.

"Well I'm sorry Minji. But I don't like bitc- female dogs" Kai replied as he dragged Haru and Taehyun away.

"Thanks for not cursing" Haru commented. As they walked into the cafeteria Haru noticed Beomgyu sitting there.

"Beomgyu?" Haru asked shocked. "I completely forgot that you hadn't graduated yet." Haru replied.

"That's why I wanted to surprise you" he replied and hugged Haru.

"I have lunch with you guys on Mondays and Fridays. Anyways, I heard that Minji was giving you trouble" Beomgyu commented before slamming his hand on the table.

"I'm gonna choke her" He grunted. "Woah there. It's ok. I can deal with her" Haru replied as she grabbed the smoothie that was about to be spilled on her.

"Here you go. It didn't fall on me" Haru replies as she handed Minji her smoothie. Beomgyu and Taehyun snickered as Kai was losing it behind Haru.

"Nice reflexes" Kai commented and Haru shrugged.

"Years of being bullied teaches you something" Haru replies as Kai hugged her. Her face flushed a deep red as Kai parted.
"I promise I won't let that happen to you anymore" Kai replies and smiled at Haru who looked like a tomato.