CHa pter 48

"Excuse me... WhAt?!?" Haru exclaimed standing in the middle of the road, making everyone look at the pair.

Kai hushed her hurriedly as her dragged her away to a corner street, facing her before biting his lower lip.

"Well no duh" she exclaimed startling Kai and making him giggle.

"Cool. I've already told them about you actually. And they really want to meet you" Kai scratches the nape of his neck grinning like an idiot.

"Now you better give me the date I deserve" she grinned back punching his arm before holding onto Kai's arm pulling him into the streets.

Kai chuckled before gripping onto her hand tighter before pulling on his mask walking through the crowded streets towards the pet cafe they were headed too.

Kai sat next to her watching her play with the dogs before giggling and giving them a few snacks himself.

"Hey- aren't you a fan of Ateez and Stray kids and stuff?" Kai asked making Haru gasp before her eyes widened.

"HELL YES!!" She yelled making the people in the cafe look her way before minding their own business.

"Maybe I could introduce you or something. I mean I have met them once and Yeonjun hyung is friends with a few Ateez members" Kai suggested making Haru squeal before pulling him into a home crunching hug.

"We meet my parents tomorrow" Kai unformed making Haru nod before cuddle up into Kai's side.

He wrapped an arm around her shoulder before talking with her, chuckling at her occasional jokes.

"Maybe you can meet sunbaenims the day after tomorrow? I could make it happen" Kai smiled making Haru gale innocently.

"You'd do that?" She asked making Kai chuckle before nodding.

"Im gonna meet the sunshine's of my life!!" Haru squealed making Kai scoff before frowning.

"I'm kidding" she muttered making Kai raise an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh sure" he muttered making Haru scoff before playfully shoving him.