Part 37✔

"Beomgyu! Tell me who the hell this Mina is!" Haru threatened a pencil at his neck as the boy stumbled backwards until he hit the desk.

"Haru, calm the hell down. I'll tell you but after you put that very sharp pencil that could potentially kill me, down" Beomgyu spoke petrified.

"Right, sorry." Haru smiled sheepishly before hinting him to go on.

"She's just girl who moved into our neighborhood a few days ago, who got kinda close to Kai the past week" Beomgyu spoke as Haru lifted the pencil up again.

"Chill, he's loyal ok!" Beomgyu exclaimed again.

"Whatever. As long as Kai doesn't mention her name again, it'd be fine." Haru stated.

"Looks like someone's getting jelly....." Beomgyu teased Haru who scoffed.

"I'm not jealous!!" Haru whined as Beomgyu chuckled at her cuteness.

They both were interrupted mid conversation when they heard someone knock on the door.

"I wonder who that is we hardly ever get visitors" Beomgyu muttered as he yeeted himself across the couch and ran to the door, but Kai got there first.

He opened the door and a girl stood outside. She had long hair and it had blonde highlights, small eyes and overly glossed lips. Haru's mouth fell open at how pretty the girl looked when Haru looked like Dora on the other hand.

"Hey Kai Bae!!" Mina exclaimed as she pulled him into a hug making everyone look right at Haru who looked like she was internally exploding.

"Mina! Hello, come in" Kai smiled as he invited her into the house and Beomgyu, Taehyun, Soobin, Yeonjun and Haru's eyes shifted towards Kai in sync.

"The frick Kai? You can't just invite her inside?" Soobin question making the maiknAe pout.

"But Hyung! She's my friend. Beomgyu and Taehyun know her too" Kai exclaimed and Soobin looked towards them for conformation.

"Ok, we do know her, but we aren't exactly friends" Beomgyu said pulling on a disgusted expression as he saw Mina's half unbuttoned shirt exposing her bra.

"What are you talking about oppa? We're great friends!" Mina exclaimed as she tried to hug him but he moved out of the way and she hugged Haru instead.

"Oh, who are you?" Mina asked pretending to be all innocent.

"I'm Haru, Kai's......" Haru stopped unsure of what to say next. "Friend...." Kai finished for her and then smiled at her.

"Yeah, right...." Haru looked towards the ground as Kai and Mina walked into the room. The living room was now filled with a very awkward silence as they all looked at each other, unsure about what to say.

"The nerve of that kid.." Yeonjun started before Haru cut him off.

"Look guys, we have to trust him. I mean he's allowed to have friends and stuff, plus he's Kai he would never lie. Right?" Haru asked.

The boys smiled at Haru's optimistic view of the situation. "It doesn't matter who it is. He should've spent the past week with you, not with her." Soobin complained.

"Well more time for me to get some practice in." Haru sighed as she and the boys walked towards the practice room together.