C H a p T e r 30✔️

"Speaking of which I'm pretty sure Hana's awake by now. Let's call her" Haru grabbed her phone and face timed her bestie who immediately picked up.

"Yo Wassup wassup" Hana mimicked Lisa as she greeted her friend.

"Hey Hana. I have so much to tell you" Haru held in her excitement as she hinted Kai to come over.

"Guess what?" Haru asked as she held Kai's hand and showed it to Hana. Hana's face was pure shock and excitement. It was funny to see but Hana was so happy.

"Seriously?!?? それはとてもクールだ" Hana yelled.

"Hana chill you're speaking in Japanese" Haru gestured as her best friend screamed more in Japanese. After a while more of screaming congratulating and teasing Haru cut the call.

"So Haru, I was thinking, since you know we're kinda together now. Do you wanna go on a date with me?" Kai asked and Haru grinned like an absolute idiot.

"Sure, but won't fans notice you if we go in public" Haru asked and Kai nodded.

"I've already planned everything out. Taehyun agreed to get us some boba tea and Soobin and Yeonjun Hyung are gonna make sure that manager Hyung doesn't notice that we're missing" Kai responded. "And we're going now so get ready" Kai exclaimed and Haru nodded.

Kai has told her to dress comfy and casual, so she put on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt to keep her warm. She met with Kai outside who was also wearing a sweatshirt. It was 8:19 p.m. and it was already getting dark outside. Beomgyu drove them out near a hill and left.

They both hiked up a bit and when they reached the top Haru's mouth fell wide open. The view was fantastic. They could see all of Seoul from here. The lights twinkling bright and Kai and Haru siting together on the grass, hands interlinked and Haru leaned in on Kai' chest as Kai softly played with her hair.

"This place is so pretty, how can a night look so pretty?" Haru exclaimed. Kai took that as his cue and started singing.

"Not because of those stars or lights. It's because of us~" Kai sang softly.

"Is that Mikrokosmos?" Haru asked and Kai smiled, feeling happy that she'd recognized the song.

(These are the English lyrics but lets pretend that they're singing in Korean)

"You got me, I look at you and I dream" Haru sang softly

"I got you In the nights that are like pitch darkness" Kai sang softly.

Kai started singing the rest of Mikrokosmos as Haru sang a bunch of lines too. Overall it was a really successful date and both of them had a lot of fun.

After they were done singing they just rested in each other's arms. The silence wasn't awkward but oddly comforting. "Lets go to Namsan tower together some time" Kai suggested which got Haru all excited.

"Yeah, we're probably gonna have all our dates at night like this aren't we? Not that I'm complaining I love this" Haru asked and Kai nodded.

They both sat their for a while longer before walking around the place ordering some late night Ramen eating it and then heading back to the dorm hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------

Author-
There ya go, just some sweet stuff.
Hope you liked it 😊
Thanks for reading~ Bye