C H a P T E R 13 ✔️

"I STAN TXT!!!!!!!!!" Haru screamed as she jumped around her dorm.
"Is she ok?" Taehyun asked Yeonjun who simply laughed.
"Girls girls girls. Give her some time. She's just shooketh by our debut" Yeonjun replied earning nods.

Then all of a sudden she started crying. The five boys walked up to her again.

"Haru... Is it that time of the month again?" Soobin gently asked and Haru shot him a glare.

"No! I'm just so lucky to be talking with you guys today! I love all of you sooooooo much" Haru exclaimed and everyone came in together and squeezed her in a hug.

"Your so adorable" Kai laughed and everyone started making Lenny faces at him.

"Can I call you guys hyung? and not OPPA, because it sounds too flirty" Haru asked and everyone shrugged.

"But just at home though. It would be weird in public" They all chuckled.

"We have school tomorrow, together" Taehyun commented and then Yeonjun started laughing.

"Get it? Cause we're Tomorrow X together?" He asked and Haru started laughing at his cuteness.

"Ugh, I give up. Thank you, Haru" Yeonjun did a thumbs up at Haru who muttered an 'I got you'.

"Yup, and I know a certain someone who's really excited about it". Beomgyu replies as he eyed Kai who blushed.

"Well we better get to bed. FAST, since we have school" Kai replies as he quickly chased Haru out of their dorm.

"Oh, uh I guess I'll see you at school then." Haru replies and Kai nodded quickly and slammed the door shut.

"I guess he doesn't like me after all" Haru sighed and walked back to her dorm a sad smile forming on her face.
€•~•¥)

"That was rude" Taehyun scolded Kai.
"Yah. That's not how you're treat your crush, or anyone as a matter of fact" Soobin sighed.

"You might've just ruined your chances with her" Beomgyu smiled sadly.

"I didn't mean to. I- God. I just panicked and thought you would tell her" Kai sighed.

"It's fine just make an excuse tomorrow and apologize." Yeonjun advised and Kai nodded.

Then they all went to bed.